Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!
Introduction To The iPhone 4s Camera - The new Apple iPhone 4s and what its camera can do.
The iPhone 4s’ camera prevails over all of its competition. The photos the camera outputs aid in Apple’s reputation for having quality products ahead of their time. Below you will find information on the camera, some photography apps, and the Olloclip, all of which work together to ensure that you to take the best pictures possible.
Though HDR is offered on the iPhone 4s, this app processes images quickly, can be sped up by reducing image quality, and has more in-app editing than the HDR feature that comes with the phone.
- A built in timer.
- Higher quality zoom at 6x digital.
- Burst mode, which shoots simultaneous pictures at lower quality to ensure that you capture important moments.
- Scene options, such as Backlit, Sunset, etc. and effects like “Grunge,” not featured on iPhone 4s.
- Options to adjust photo quality so that less space is used on the internal memory.
- This optimised feature allows for faster sharing and saving.
- The option to share directly to social media sites.
- Touch exposure and focus.
- The option to utilise the phone’s stabiliser to improve picture quality.
- A Fisheye lens: This "captures approximately a 180 Degree field-of-view and produces some striking images."
- A Macro lens: This "applies roughly a 10X multiplier and allows you to focus the iPhone within 12-15mm of the subject."
- A Wide-Angle lens: This provides the photographer with double the view of an iPhone.
Gina Williams is a guest post and article writer bringing to us information on the iPhone 4s camera and its photography accessories. Gina also writes about Motorcycle Accident Prevention