Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!
Tamron 14-150mm F/3.5-5.8 Di III VC Features:
- With one LD (Low Dispersion) glass element, two molded-glass aspherical elements and one hybrid aspherical element, Tamron’s new Micro Four Thirds high-power zoom lens delivers leading-edge high image quality by thoroughly compensating for aberrations.
- The ingenious optical design achieves a compact body with a filter diameter of just 52mm despite being equipped with the Tamron’s highly regarded VC (Vibration Compensation) mechanism.
- A stepping motor optimized for this model provides silent, quick and accurate auto focusing.
- This lens is equipped with Tamron's acclaimed VC (Vibration Compensation) mechanism. The VC mechanism reduces image blur caused by camera shake to deliver sharp images. This makes it possible for hand-held shooting in any unstable position with extremely light mirrorless cameras. The VC is also optimized for movie images and smooth scenes.*2
- The metal lens barrel exterior is available in two colours: black and silver, providing the most popular colour options to match high-end cameras.
- Using a circular diaphragm*3, this lens achieves spectacular background blur effects.
Visit the Tamron website.
*1 VC (Vibration Compensation) is Tamron's proprietary image stabilization mechanism.
*2 The lens VC feature should be turned off, when used with cameras that have built-in image stabilization functions (such as those made by Olympus).
*3 The circular diaphragm retains a near circular shape even when taken two stops down from a wide-open position.