Think Tank Photo announces the release of the Logistics Manager, its first rolling equipment case for lighting and photographic gear. The rolling case’s endless interior layout options adapt to numerous equipment combinations and help manage all of the logistics of transporting and using a lot of gear while on location.
Its roomy internal dimensions allow it to hold multiple combinations of cameras and lenses, lighting gear such as strobes and reflectors, and accessories of all kinds. As there are many instances when photographers shooting on location must leave behind some or all of their gear, Logistics Manager offers a three-tier security system:
- A TSA combination lock to secure the main zip.
- A rear security cable and combination lock allow the roller to be locked to immovable objects.
- A Security ID Plate with online plate registration allows lost gear to be identified and returned to the owner.
Additional key features include:
- Extendable handle for easy transport and maneuverability and replaceable wheels within protective housings for greater longevity.
- Attachment points on both sides for tripods or light stands.
- A stretchable lower pocket in front that expands for cords, reflectors, and other grip items.
- Upper front pocket with built-in organizer and key loop.
- An organizer side pocket for secondary storage.
- Clear interior pockets for accessories.
“The Logistics Manager provides the answer to a question often asked by working photographers, which is, how can I transport all of my gear into the field, have quick access to it, and secure it from loss or theft,” said Doug Murdoch, Think Tank Photo president and lead designer. “We took the design and engineering principles we pioneered in our line-up of award-winning rolling camera bags and applied them to this very roomy pro photographer logistics solution.”
||35 x 70 x 21-25.5cm (13.75 x 27.5 x 8.25-10in) W x H x D
||40 x 76x 29cm (15.75 x 30 x 11.5) W x H x D
||7.3 – 11.1 kg depending on accessories used