Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!
|Category:||Bags, Cases and Straps|
New rolling case from Think Tank - Think Tank Photo’s new Logistics Manager rolling case adapts to hold numerous equipment combinations, including photographic gear and lighting equipment.
Think Tank Photo announces the release of the Logistics Manager, its first rolling equipment case for lighting and photographic gear. The rolling case’s endless interior layout options adapt to numerous equipment combinations and help manage all of the logistics of transporting and using a lot of gear while on location.
Its roomy internal dimensions allow it to hold multiple combinations of cameras and lenses, lighting gear such as strobes and reflectors, and accessories of all kinds. As there are many instances when photographers shooting on location must leave behind some or all of their gear, Logistics Manager offers a three-tier security system:
- A TSA combination lock to secure the main zip.
- A rear security cable and combination lock allow the roller to be locked to immovable objects.
- A Security ID Plate with online plate registration allows lost gear to be identified and returned to the owner.
- Extendable handle for easy transport and maneuverability and replaceable wheels within protective housings for greater longevity.
- Attachment points on both sides for tripods or light stands.
- A stretchable lower pocket in front that expands for cords, reflectors, and other grip items.
- Upper front pocket with built-in organizer and key loop.
- An organizer side pocket for secondary storage.
- Clear interior pockets for accessories.
|Internal Dimensions:||35 x 70 x 21-25.5cm (13.75 x 27.5 x 8.25-10in) W x H x D|
|External Dimensions:||40 x 76x 29cm (15.75 x 30 x 11.5) W x H x D|
|Weight:||7.3 – 11.1 kg depending on accessories used|
For more information please visit the Think Tank Photo website.