Hasselblad, the newly-appointed broncolor lighting products distributor in the UK is set to launch a nationwide, sixteen venue ‘Beauty of broncolor’ tour for photographers and creatives. Following a press launch event at the Hasselblad Studio in London on July 27 the tour will officially begin at Waterloo-based dealers, Direct Photographic on July 28 and take in venues in London, St. Helens, Edinburgh, Cardiff, Birmingham and the SWPP Convention before concluding at Focus on Imaging at The NEC in March 2012.
broncolor UK manager Chris Burfoot said: "This tour will provide an ideal opportunity for all those interested in broncolor lighting products to get 'up close and personal' with the range, either in a studio environment or on location. And it’s completely free of charge. Importantly, there will be no sales element at all to these events. We just want photographers and creatives to come and get ‘hands-on with bron’ in a relaxed and very informal atmosphere."
Tour venues and dates:
- July 27: Hasselblad Studio, London: Press launch (photographers invited) 11am to 5pm
- July 28: Direct Photographic (London) 12pm to 7pm
- September 26: Holborn Studios (London) 11am to 5pm
- September 28: FilmPlus (London) 11am to 5pm
- September 29: Peartree (London) 11am to 5pm
- October 4: Hasselblad Studio (London) 11am to 5pm
- October 6: PKE (St.Helens) 11am to 5pm
- October 12: Edinburgh (TBA) 11am to 5pm
- November 9: Cardiff (TBA) 11am to 5pm
- November 14: Film Plus (London) 11am to 5pm
- November 15: Hasselblad Studio (London) 11am to 5pm
- November 17: Peartree (London) 11am to 5pm
- November 23: Holborn Studios (London) 11am to 5pm
- December 1st: PKE (St.Helens) 11am to 5pm
- December 7: Birmingham (TBA) 11am to 5pm
- January 13 -15: SWPP Convention (Hammersmith)
- March 4-7: Focus on Imaging Show, The NEC Birmingham
Visit broncolor's website
for more information.