Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!
The Photo Guide app is basically a book offering a large amount of information about varying photography topics which can be viewed on the move on your iOS device. We have reviewed both previous versions of the app, it is now on version three. It is available from the iTunes Store for just £2.99.
- Works on iPhone, iPad and iPod
- Photography tips
- Tips and tricks dedicated to iPhoneography
- Glossary of photography terms
- Photo quiz
- Full iPad retina support
- iCloud support
- Works offline, no need for internet connection
- New layout (new in version 3.0)
- New basics category (new in version 3.0)
- Even more sample images and interactive images (new in version 3.0)
- New panoramic photography subject area (new in version 3.0)
- Handy topics overview (new in version 3.0)
- Choose from different fonts and font sizes for better readability (new in version 3.0)
- iPhone 5 compatible (new in version 3.0)
- Landscape mode on iPhone and iPod Touch (new in version 3.0)
|The Photo Guide iOS App is packed with information and keeps improving with each version.|
The Photo Guide iOS App ProsPacked with information
Cheaper than normal books
Works on both iPhone and iPad
The Photo Guide iOS App ConsApp size is 250Mb
|VALUE FOR MONEY|
The The Photo Guide iOS App is available from the iTunes Store for £2.99. For more information please visit the Blue Box Productions website.