Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!
|Category:||Bags, Cases and Straps|
Think Tank Launches MindShift Gear Bag - Think Tank has launched a new company called MindShift Gear that specialises in Outdoor and nature bags.
Think Tank Photo has launched a new camera bag company, MindShift.
MindShift is a group of committed professional photographers and product designers who support conservation and protection of our natural resources and planet.
Founded by the creators of Think Tank Photo and conservation photographer Daniel Beltrá, MindShift is dedicated to building carrying solutions for those who are passionate about experiencing the natural world. The company’s slogan, “Engage with nature,” challenges people to not only become involved in outdoor activities, but to create a conversation about nature and our relationship to the environment.
MindShift’s proprietary rotation180° technology will specifically target outdoor professionals and enthusiasts who work in nature and need quick access to their gear. Their first product that features this technology is the rotation180° professional, a sophisticated outdoor photography backpack that features an integrated waist pack that rotates out of the lower section to the front of the body, allowing full access to gear.
The rotation180° professional backpack brings camera access to a new level. Its rotating waist pack allows nature and adventure photographers to maintain creative momentum by offering immediate access to primary photo equipment in even the most precarious situations without having to take off the pack, sling it over one shoulder, or even stop hiking.
Through Kickstarter.com’s online pledge system for funding creative projects, MindShift seeks to generate revenue to help pay for production of the First Edition of the new backpack.
Optional accessories for the rotation180° professional include a detachable top lid pocket, modular lens case, waterproof ground sheet, additional gear attachment straps, and a unique tripod support system for effortless hands free roaming with the camera and tripod are comfortably suspended from the shoulder harness.
"Our goal was to build a technical day pack that provides unprecedented access to one’s gear, protection, and plenty of room for other outdoor essentials," said MindShift co-founder Doug Murdoch. "Research and development of the rotation180º professional is complete and the Kickstarter funds will enable us to place an order for the first production run."
The rotation180° professional has two customizable gear carrying compartments, a lower rotating belt pack and upper pack which is accessed from either the top or back panels.
rotation180° professional Features:
- Large front pocket holds bulky items like a down jacket.
- Four tripod carrying options
- Removable tripod cup accessory holds large variety of tripod sizes or can be used to carry a snow shovel, helmet or other items.
- Waterproof rain cover allows full functionality of rotating belt pack.
- Side pocket holds up to a three-quart hydration bladder (not included)
- YKK RC Fuse zippers on main openings.
- Aluminum frame stabilizes and supports heavy loads.
- Belt pack’s modular rail holds lens cases and other components.
- 210D Green/black ripstop fabric is abrasion and weather resistant.
- Adjustable ice axe/ski attachment loops.
- Daisy chain loops allow customization
- Multi functional strap attachment system for holding snow board or extra gear.