In May, Think Tank Photo will release a four-wheeled rolling camera bag that meets international airline carry-on standards.
The Airport 4-Sight's weight has been reduced dramatically and the new design is more ergonomic. Putting the bag's weight on four wheels eliminates arm strain and the bag can also be rolled sideways on two wheels to easily navigate tight spaces, such as airline aisles.
- Holds Pro DSLRs with four to five lenses
- Integrated removable Think Tank Cable Management organizer
- Side hinged lid opens bag completely for quick and unencumbered access to gear
- Two-position locking handle for comfort and ergonomics
- Zippered top pocket for boarding pass
- Lockable zipper sliders on main compartment
- Reinforced bottom panel for increased durability
- User replaceable handle and wheels
- Seam sealed rain cover included
- YKK RC-fused zippers
- Internal Dimensions: 12.3inch W x 16inch H x 5–6.7inch D (31.2 x 40.6 x 12.7–17 cm)
- External Dimensions: 14inch W x 19.5inch H x 8inch D (35.6 x 49.5 x 20.3 cm)
- Weight: 7–8.9 lbs (3.2–4 kg)
- Price: $299.75
Visit Think Tank Photo
for more information.