Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!
|Category:||Bags, Cases and Straps|
New Camera Bags From Think Tank Photo - New Think Tank Photo camera bags will be available from November.
The Glass Limo can carry 'big glass' such as a 600mm f/4 without body attached or a pro-size body attached to a 500mm f/4. The Glass Limo complies with airline carry-on requirements and has the following features:
- Two zippered internal mesh pockets for accessories
- Water bottle pockets on each side
- Comfortable harness
- Removable padded waist belt
- Can adapt Pro Speed Belt for additional comfort
- Padded removable insert
- Business card holder on top panel
- Seam-sealed rain cover included
- Specially designed donut and yolk for large lenses
- Expanded capacity: add up to three modular pouches
- Carry a tripod or a monopod on either side with included straps
- Deluxe organizer on front zippered pocket
"The Glass Limo solves a major functional problem experienced by sports and other Big Glass shooters, which how to keep their large lenses safe while in transit and easy to carry into the field," said Doug Murdoch, Think Tank Photo CEO and Lead Designer. "This new backpack features Think Tank’s famous contoured harness with air channel. Big lenses may be heavy, but they don’t need be a physical burden."
The Glass Limo's fabric is treated with a DWR coating while underside is coated with PU for superior water resistance. It uses YKK RC Fuse (abrasion resistant) zippers, 1680 ballistic nylon bottom panel, 600D brushed polyester, 420D velocity nylon, 420D high-density nylon, 250D shadow rip-stop polyester, Ultra Stretch mesh pockets, 3D air mesh, and 3-ply bonded nylon thread.
- External Dimensions: 9” W x 20” H x 9.2” D (22.9 × 50.8 × 23.4cm)
- Internal Dimensions: 8.7” W x 19” H x 8.3” D (22.1 × 48.2 × 21.1cm)
- Weight: 2.6-3.9 lbs (1.1-1.8 kg)
The Retrospective 40 is perfectly suited for pro-size DSLRs with a pocket for most 13" laptops and the Retrospective 50 holds pro-size DSLRs with a pocket for 15.4" laptops. Both bags accommodate a 70-200mm f/2.8 attached to a pro-size body. The large front pocket provides an optional divider for an additional two pro-size bodies or for documents.
"With broad appeal, the Retrospective series has quickly become one of the leading bag collections in the industry," said Doug Murdoch, Think Tank Photo CEO and Lead Designer. "Working pros to vacationers all will find the Retrospective 40 and 50 to be the most useful and functional bags for a day’s outing."
Additional features include:
- Cushioned and padded nonslip shoulder strap for all day comfort
- Sound Silencers to turn off the front flap hook and loop for silent operation
- Organizational and zippered pockets for accessories
- Removable divider set for custom layouts
- Convenient carrying handle for grab and go
- Seam sealed rain cover
- Expandable front pocket for DSLR body or accessories
- Business card slot under the front flap for identification
- High quality YKK zippers
- Soft, flexible, lightweight
- Available in Black nylon, Pinestone or Slate Blue cotton canvas
- External Dimensions: 14.2” W x 11.8” H x 8” D (36.1 x 30 x 20.3cm)
- Internal Dimensions: 13.8” W x 11” H x 6.5” D (35.1 x 27.9 x 16.5cm)
- Laptop: 13" W x 10.2" H x 1.3" D (33 x 25.9 x 3.3cm)
- Weight: 3.9 lbs (1.8 kg)
- External Dimensions: 16” W x 11.8”H x 8.5” D (40.6 x 30 x 21.6cm)
- Internal Dimensions: 15.5” W x 11” H x 6.5” D (39.4 x 27.9 x 16.5cm)
- Laptop: 15" W x 11" H x 1.4" D (38 x 28 x 3.6cm)
- Weight: 4.2 lbs (1.9kg)