Think Tank Photo's latest camera bag will be released this May.
The Retrospective 5 is a soft-sided shoulder bag designed for DSLR, Micro Four Thirds, and rangefinder camera equipment.
The bag is designed for the professional photographer who wants to remain inconspicuous and will easily accommodates a standard size DSLR and two lenses. If you own a Micro Four Thirds camera the Retrospective 5 can hold an Olympus PEN E-P2 camera body, a 17mm lens attached with the VF-1 optical viewfinder, a 14-42 mm lens, 40-150 mm lens, a FL-14 Flash, a SEMA-1 External microphone adapter set, a charger, cable and extra battery, and the VF-2 Electronic viewfinder.
Key features include:
- Perfectly sized for DSLR, Micro Four Thirds, and rangefinder camera systems
- Shoulder strap includes cushioned non-slip pad for long-term comfort
- Sound Silencers eliminate hook-and-loop noise when opening bag
- Zippered pockets and organizational pockets for accessories
- Removable divider set for layout customization included
- Convenient carrying handle for quick transport
- Seam-sealed rain cover included
- Business card window under the front flap for identification
- Expandable front pocket fits a pro size DSLR body or accessories
- High quality YKK zippers
- Soft, flexible and lightweight
The Retrospective 5 is available in black and Pinestone and is priced at $129.75.
Visit Think Tank Photo
for more information.