Tiffen has introduced promotional prices on its Variable Neutral Density, or VND, filter range.
As an end of year promotion Tiffen is dropping the prices of VND filters by a large amount.
The Tiffen Variable ND filter is a unique, versatile and flexible tool, which gives you the convenience of using several Neutral Density features all in one. Primarily used as a photographic tool for controlling depth of field and exposure, the Variable ND is being sought in the video market as well.
It is available in sizes 52mm, 58mm, 62mm, 67mm, 72mm, 77mm and 82mm, the Tiffen VND provides two to eight stops of light control within a thin 9mm ring. It is supplied in a padded pouch.
- Provides 2 to 8 stops of light control
- Rotates to whatever density you need.
- Indexed for easy adjustment.
- Thin 9mm profile.
- Does not require matte box.
- Wide outer optic (helps reduce any vignetting effects).
- Saves expense of multiple ND Filters.
- Uses Tiffen's ColorCore Technology.
- Black Aluminium filter ring.
- 10 year warranty.
There are considerable savings on all VND filters, including the 77mm, which drops from £203.99 to £163.99, saving you £40. For further information on these deals, visit the Tiffen website