Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!
|Product:||Top Model Release iOS App|
Top Model Release iOS App Review - Do you want a more convenient method of producing model release forms for your shoots. Top Model Release is an iOS app which lets you create model release forms without the need for paper. Daniel Bell reviews.
Top Model Release is an iPhone and iPad app which allows you to create, customise and store your essential release forms for models and property. Crafted by professional photographer Catherine Hall, Top Model Release is approved by leading US copyright lawyer Bert Krages and stock agencies Getty Images and iStockphoto. It works across your Apple devices using the latest iCloud technology. Top Model Release is available from the iTunes App Store for £5.99.
- Universal iPhone & iPad native features and support
- Compatible with iPhone 5, iPad 3 and iPad Mini
- Create an unlimited number of custom releases
- Release form support in a dozen languages
- Company logo and contact information header
- Ability to add agency information
- Custom addendum options
- Edit and customise release text
- Unlimited number of custom releases
- Save unfinished releases for later retrieval
- Print releases directly
- Required fields of entry for your added legal protection
- Defaults to minor release if age entered is Under 18
- Import information from your contacts
- Duplicate entire releases, shoot or model info for faster completion
- Dropbox, Google Drive and iBooks Integration
- Safely share, store and backup using iCloud
- Approved by leading copyright lawyer Bert Krages
- Approved by leading stock agencies Getty Images and iStockphoto
The next screen allows you to choose the type of model release you want to create, choosing from adult, minor or property (this can also include pets). When using an adult release you can enter information about the model, the shoot and the modelling agency. The minor template differs in that you need to add the parent name and they are required to sign the model release. The template for property is also different, allowing you to add details about the property you have been shooting. If your model is saved in your address book, you can select them and it will fill in their details, defaulting to a minor release if under 18.
After filling in the 1st page of the release you can add a picture of your model / property by either selecting one from your library or you can take one using your mobile device.
The third and final section is the review and sign area. All of the information is displayed, with any required missing information highlighted in red. Once complete you can ask your model / property owner to sign the release. After this is done you are able to email / view as a pdf or print the release. When viewing the release you can send it to Dropbox, Google Drive, iBooks or other apps depending on which you have installed.
For future releases you can duplicate the model / property, shoot info or the full release. We have reviewed the app using the iPad version, but the iPhone version is very much the same. The app has a very useful FAQ section if you need help at any point.
|The Top Model Release iOS app is a fantastic alternative to traditional paper model release forms.|
Top Model Release iOS App ProsEasy to use
You can duplicate old releases to save time
No more carrying and storing paper model release forms
Works on iPad and iPhone
Top Model Release iOS App ConsNot available on Android
|VALUE FOR MONEY|
The Top Model Release iOS app is available from the iTunes Store for £5.99. For more information, please visit the Top Model Release website.