Equestrian photographer Trudy Trafford will be holding a workshop on equestrian and equestrian event photography in North Yorkshire on 4 April 2012.
The 'Equestrian Action' workshop will be more interactive than those Trudy has held previously, offering photographers practical training as well as seminar based theory.
- Fully practical day at a real ‘British Eventing’ venue
- Highly experienced riders with quality horses
- The secrets of timings revealed, especially on the flat
- Rare chance to shoot horses & riders of this caliber under controlled conditions
- Fun, relaxed opportunity to gain valuable experience with instant feedback and guidance from Trudy Trafford
The venue for the workshop will be the Helen Bell Equestrian centre where highly experienced riders will demonstrate dressage, show jumping and cross country. As well as the practical presentations there will also be a half hour seminar and the workshop is suitable for both the novice and professional photographer.
Tickets are priced at £75 (plus VAT) and can be purchased here: 'Equestrian Action' Workshop