Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!
|Category:||Holidays and Courses|
Equestrian Photography Workshop - An award-winning equestrian photographer will be holding a photography workshop this April.
Equestrian photographer Trudy Trafford will be holding a workshop on equestrian and equestrian event photography in North Yorkshire on 4 April 2012.
The 'Equestrian Action' workshop will be more interactive than those Trudy has held previously, offering photographers practical training as well as seminar based theory.
- Fully practical day at a real ‘British Eventing’ venue
- Highly experienced riders with quality horses
- The secrets of timings revealed, especially on the flat
- Rare chance to shoot horses & riders of this caliber under controlled conditions
- Fun, relaxed opportunity to gain valuable experience with instant feedback and guidance from Trudy Trafford
Tickets are priced at £75 (plus VAT) and can be purchased here: 'Equestrian Action' Workshop