Canon have announced a series of exciting one day photography events around the UK in November. Canon will partner Páramo Directional Clothing and Wild Arena to hold an inspirational roadshow which will celebrate the art of nature and landscape photography.
Using the backdrop of three stunning Wildfowl & Wetland Trust sites around the UK The Nature in Focus Roadshow will provide delegates with the opportunity to learn from experts in the field, attend informative seminars and gain practical advice. During the event delegates will also get the chance to take a look at the latest range from Canon, Páramo and Wild Arena alongside specialist exhibitors.
Delegates will be able to attend thought-provoking and inspirational seminar sessions from renowned photographers Ben Osborne, David Ward and Philip Malpas, leaders in their respective fields of photography.
The roadshow is proud to support the Wildfowl and Wetland Trust and will be visiting Martin Mere in Lancashire, Slimbridge in Gloucestershire and Arundel in West Sussex. These locations have excellent facilities and delegates will also be able enjoy the Trust sites and photograph beautiful birds, wildlife and natural landscapes.
Attendees will also have the chance to get ‘out & about’ around the WWT sites, and enjoy some practical hints and tips from our special guest guides Charlie Hamilton-James and David Southard. Delegates can sign up for these sessions upon registration. The Canon team will also be on hand with a great selection of our award winning EOS DSLRs, EF lenses, PIXMA Printers, binoculars and scanners.
Each day will run from 9.00am until 5.00pm. A full day’s booking will cost £79. The price is fully inclusive of the entrance fee to the WWT site, tea and coffee plus seminar admissions and practical sessions. Guests have the option to either purchase lunch at the centre’s facilities or bring a pack lunch to enjoy outside. Further information and tickets can be purchased from Wild Arena by visiting www.canon.co.uk/natureinfocus
Dates and Venues:
Event highlights include:
Inspirational seminars from:
- Canon - An opportunity to get advice from the Canon team and touch & try the latest Canon range, including our award winning EOS DSLRs, EF lenses, PIXMA Printers, binoculars and scanners.
- Páramo Directional Clothing - A chance to meet the Páramo team, see and feel award-winning Páramo as chosen by nature professionals and outdoor fieldworkers - waterproofs, baselayers, overlayers and trek & travel wear.
- Wild Arena - For the latest information on Photography Workshops and Tours in the UK and abroad, the Wild Arena team will be available for any questions or queries relating to nature photography.
Practical sessions outside
- Ben Osborne – “Here, there and everywhere!” Wildlife photography at home, around the UK and the rest of the world.
- David Ward – “Beyond Description!” Ideas that make the difference between an ordinary photo and something special.
- Phillip Malpas – “Everything you need to know but may have been too embarrassed to ask”
In addition to the seminars, delegates will also get the chance to get ‘out & about’ around the WWT sites, enjoying practical hints and tips from guest experts:
- Ben Osborne - guided walk & talk
- David Southard – getting started with D-SLR video for nature
- David Ward & Philip Malpas - Filtration Master Class
- Charlie Hamilton James - guided walk & talk
A line up of great exhibitors will ensure that all participants will get the chance to see and handle some of the products and equipment that assist in and enhance photography of the natural world.
- London Camera Exchange
- Páramo Directional Clothing Systems
- Wild Arena
- Wildlife Watching Supplies
Further information including biographies, details of the WWF Sites and ticket sales via Wild Arena please visit the Canon