Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!
Recover your lost digital photos - Lost your digital photos? Get Undelete 2009.
Diskeeper Corporation announced that its newly released Undelete 2009 can recover accidentally deleted photos from PCs and Cameras.
More and more people are using digital cameras to record their memories. But compared to old film cameras, it is also easier to lose digital pictures by accidentally deleting some or all of them instantly by clicking on the useful, although dangerous, “delete” button.
Undelete 2009 recovers deleted pictures easily, thanks to its Recovery Bin that captures all accidentally deleted photos.
Digital cameras store the pictures taken as separate files on flash memory cards. When one or more pictures are deleted off a camera, it locates the picture files on the memory card and signs them as "deleted”. This means that those pictures are not lost forever: Undelete 2009 can recover them in a few clicks of the mouse.
“Not only was I able to recover photos that I purposely deleted for test purposes, but Undelete 2009 found images on my camera that I had deleted four months ago. This was way before I even had the software installed.” – Michele McDonough, Nevada.
Undelete 2009’s key features also include:
- Search Disk which allows users to easily seek and recover accidentally deleted files.
- Version Protection for Microsoft Office® Files that provides instant recovery of earlier or “saved over” versions of Word, Excel and PowerPoint files.
- InvisiTasking processing technology which performs Undelete’s operations with zero overhead to ensure no performance hit.
- SecureDelete 2.0, a bonus “electronic data shredding” feature that ensures sensitive files, file remnants or photos of your choosing are permanently erased and rendered unrecoverable forever.
- Emergency Undelete that recovers files deleted before installing Undelete 2009.