Nikon Image Space is a place that provides easy handling and beautiful display of your precious photos. Nikon owners are entitled to a special account, which offers 20GB of space and a range of handy features to help you get the most out of the software.
Using Nikon Image Space on a PC
View, compare and organise with ease
- Nikon Image Space allows you to customise background colour and frames, view images in five different thumbnail sizes and display photos taken in portrait and landscape orientations in the same ratio. It offers support for all still image formats that can be taken with a Nikon camera.
Easily rearrange your files
- You can display details like file name, date, aperture, lens and white balance for all your images. Just click on each item to sort photos by the desired criteria.
- Using carousel view, you can display an enlarged version of the photo you want to see, flipping through your images as you go along.
- Nikon Image Space lets you display photos from location aware digital cameras and smartphones on a map. You can also add location data manually to photos taken with cameras that aren't location aware.
- Nikon Image Space can play motion snapshot, a special video that can only be taken on Nikon 1 cameras. Motion Snapshot combines the photo taken by the camera with video recorded by the camera for a few seconds before and after you press the shutter.
For more information on Nikon Image Space and to use it for yourself, take a look at the Nikon Image Space