Vanguard has released a new range of bags, called the Quovio series.
Made to fit the fast-paced style of today’s working professionals, the all new Quovio photo-video bags and trolley is introduced by Vanguard at Photokina 2012.
Vanguard’s new Quovio series was made to meet today’s photo-video demands. Quovio series features four models with distinct applications, all sharing a modern stylish look and design for use on the move. For instance, Quovio 41, a shoulder bag made to accommodate either a full DSLR camera setup, or a digital camcorder rig.
– The Quovio 26 shoulder bag’s Quick Strap Adjustment makes it easier and simpler than ever to make a camera bag fit on the go. Don’t be fooled by its slim, sleek exterior: Quovio 26 boasts plenty of room for a DSLR with attached lens, and an additional lens or flash, as well as a built-in compartment for a tablet device. There is no shortage in ways to carry this convenient bag; its comfortable shoulder strap can be used with or without its removable leg or waist strap. It can also be connected to Vanguard’s ICS Harness (sold separately) for use as a small backpack. Quovio 26 also features a large belt loop for use with Vanguard’s ICS Belt (sold separately).
– The Quovio 41 shoulder bag is filled with features for professional photographers on the go. Its Quick Access main opening lets photographers grab their gear quickly by simply pulling its large handle. Inside this sleek shoulder bag, a roomy interior offers plenty of space and thick padding for a semi-professional digital video camera or a pro DSLR setup. Its innovative interior divider system can be easily configured to accommodate a photo or video setup, offering the functionality of two bags in one. Dual, built-in tripod holders give even more options; a tripod can be strapped to the top of the bag or attached to the front. Quovio 41 is also big on the small details, from its two mesh pouches for carrying cables, headsets and other gear to its included memory card wallet for organized storage.
Quovio 44 - The Quovio 44 camera backpack’s extra-large Quick Side Access allows instant access to a pro DSLR. Inside this sleek backpack, a roomy interior offers plenty of space for a DSLR with attached zoom lens, additional zoom and other lenses, flash, and other accessories. A convenient tripod holder with Quick Adjustment Straps makes carrying a tripod quicker and simpler than ever.
Quovio 44 easily converts from a backpack to a day pack with separate compartment by simply rearranging its customizable interior dividers. Either set up can also be used as a fast-acting sling bag by simply detaching and stowing one of its two shoulder straps in the built in pouch. It’s like having three
bags in one.
Quovio 49T – The Quovio 49T trolley gets gear to your destination with ease being airline carry-on compatible and lightweight. Inside, there is plenty of room for a DSLR with attached zoom lens, as well as an additional zoom and other lenses, flash, and other accessories. A well-padded laptop compartment keeps a personal computer safe and nearby.
For travel without photo gear, Quovio 49T’s customizable interior can be removed for use as a roomy carry-on. A convenient and inconspicuously stowed tripod holder with Quick Adjustment Straps makes carrying a tripod quicker and simpler than ever.
Vanguard will be at photokina 2012, in Hall 4.2, Booth C10- C18.
- Operation in quick motion
- Quovio 41: Quick access main opening with front loop: Instantly access your gear on the go via Quovio 41 video shoulder bag’s Quick Access main opening with one quick pull of the handle.
- Quovio 44’s extra-large Quick Side Access puts your full-size, professional DSLR immediately at your fingertips, so you’ll never miss the action.
- Quovio 26 makes it easier and quicker than ever to make your camera bag fit you. Simply slide the large D- ring, and then pull the strap until it reaches the desired length.
- Extremely lightweight yet large capacity.
- Multiple carrying solutions provided.
For more information, visit the Vanguard website.