Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!
|Category:||Tripods, Monopods and Other Supports|
Vanguard Launch New Range Of Abeo Plus Tripods - Vanguard have launched a new range of versatile, strong tripods.
Vanguard has launched a new series of Abeo Plus tripods.
Abeo Plus is a versatile and durable tripod that provides exceptional support with a host of user-friendly features for a combination of strength and convenience.
Advanced photographers looking for a combination of exceptional camera support and versatile features will instantly appreciate Abeo Plus, the latest in Vanguard’s Abeo family of tripods for photo, video, and nature observation. Made to enable quick and easy setup without sacrificing support for heavy camera and lens combinations, Abeo Plus is made to handle virtually any situation.
Available in diamond-woven carbon fiber or heavy-gauge aluminum, Abeo Plus offers unwavering support with a host of user-friendly features. Its Quick Height Adjustment central column allows users to instantly adjust camera height. Simply flip the large lever lock open, adjust the column to the desired height, and flip the lock back into place, securing your gear into position.
Thanks to its Tension Adjustable Leg Locks, Abeo Plus’ legs are sure to stand strong. Over time, normal wear and tear can start to take a toll on ordinary flip locks, but with Abeo Plus, users can simply tighten the adjustable leg locks to the desired tension for peak performance.
Versatile 3-in-1 feet provide the perfect solution for any surface. Angled rubber feet for the perfect grip in studio or on hard ground; spikes to dig into and hold firm on soft terrain or ice; and a bonus set of snow /sand shoes to stand firm, even in wintery conditions or on the beach.
Abeo Plus also enables unique shots, with legs that individually adjust to 25, 50, and 80-degree angles with an ergonomic release button, and an easy-to-set up low-angle adaptor for macro photography.
What’s more, a premium magnesium die-cast canopy and anti-spin central column ensure maximum stability, even when supporting heavy kit.
- Rapid Central Column Lock: Abeo Plus’ unique central column locking mechanism lets you instantly adjust the height of your camera.Simply flip the large lever lock open, adjust the central column to the desired height, and flip the lock back into place, securing your gear into position.
- Tension Adjustable Leg Locks: Thanks to its Tension Adjustable Leg Locks, Abeo Plus’ legs will always stand strong, keeping your gear safe and secure. Over time, normal wear and tear can start to take a toll on ordinary flip locks, but with Abeo Plus, simply tighten the adjustable leg locks to the desired, original tension for peak performance.
- 3-in-1 All-Terrain Feet: Versatile feet ensure the perfect solution for any surface. Uniquely angled rubber feet for the perfect grip in studio or on hard ground; threaded spikes to dig in and hold firm on soft terrain or ice; and a set of snow shoes to stand firm, even in wintery conditions.
• Legs individually adjust to 25, 50 and 80-degree angles
• Available with heavy gauge aluminum or 8-layer woven carbon fiber legs
• Anti-spin center column
• Anti-shock ring
• Accessory hook and low angle adaptor
The Abeo Plus is available in six different models and a kit is also available to combine the tripod with the Vanguard BBH Ball head.
Vanguard will be at photokina 2012, in Hall 4.2, Booth C10- C18.
For more information, visit the Vanguard website.