The frist tripod designed especially for mirrorless interchangeable lens cameras, now available in a new size and colours.
Nivelo 214 is the latest model joining the Nivelo Family. These tripods are versatile, lightweight, compact tripods that pack down quickly and boast all the features of a full-size tripod, but without the hassle.
Nivelo 214 has 21-mm diameter legs that can be individually positioned at 25 and 50-degree angles for steady use on uneven terrain. Its legs lock and unlock with incredible speed by simply turning the feet. No fumbling with cumbersome leg locks! It can be packed away very quickly, and its compact size enables easy carrying. This stylish, new generation of tripod is perfect for popular compact mirrorless, interchangeable lens cameras.
Simply mount your camera to Nivelo’s head with its quick shoe. Take smooth panoramic shots with the 360-degree rotating head and unique-angle shots with its side-to-side tilting function. Other features include shock-absorbing contoured rubber feet, a bubble level and an anti-spin central column.
- 21-mm diameter legs can be individually positioned at 25 and 50-degree angles (for 214 series)
- Available in four colours: White, Black, Silver and Pink
- Open canopy design for easy folding
- Lightweight open canopy enables one-second fold up, versatile angles and macro photography
- Ultra compact
- Control the length of all leg sections simply by twisting the foot
- Quick-attach camera screw on pan head and on-head bubble level (for 214 series, 244BK and 245BK)
- Anti-shock rubber ring
Vanguard will be at photokina 2012, in Hall 4.2, Booth C10- C18.
For more information, visit the Vanguard website.