Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!
|Category:||Digital Storage Devices|
Verbatim Launch MediaShare Wireless Device - Verbatim has launched the MediaShare Wireless, which stores, streams and shares media content.
Verbatim has launched MediaShare Wireless, a portable device which connects with up to five Wi-Fi enabled tablets and smartphones allowing you to view, play, stream and back up photos, video clips and music simultaneously, anywhere.
Benefiting from an SD memory slot and a built-in USB port rather than on-board storage capacity, MediaShare Wireless makes it possible for users to add unlimited data capacity in a far more affordable manner to an ad-hoc network of tablets and smartphones via SD cards, micro SD Cards with an adaptor, USB drives and external hard drives.
- Connect up to 5 devices to the MediaShare simultaneously to share videos, music and data.
- Built-in USB port and SD Memory slot allows easy access to content from a USB portable hard drive, USB Drive or SD memory card and expansion of available storage on smartphones and tablets.
- Upload and download content wirelessly to and from your tablet or smartphone.
- Safely back up your photos and video clips from your smartphone or tablet to physical storage without needing a computer.
- Up to 9 hours of continued video playback.
- Free iOS and Android Mobile App available from the AppStore or Google Play.
- Password protected wireless access to files keeps your data safe and secure.
- MediaShare will act as a bridge to the WAN/Internet so you can continue to use the internet whilst streaming content from the MediaShare.
- Fully supports the trend towards sharing media content while on the move.
MediaShare is priced at £49.99 and is available to buy online and in stores. For more information, visit the Verbatim website.