Warehouse Express are running an Easter egg hunt where you could win a camera, tripod and other photography accessories.
To enter, all you have to do is find 10 eggs that are hidden somewhere on the Warehouse Express website. Each egg will contain a letter and will spell out a 'prize word' and a number that will show you what order the letters need to be in.
Once you have the 'prize word' you have to send an email to Warehouse Express with the word 'prize word' in the subject line. Your entry will then be placed into the prize draw.
The prizes up for grabs are:
- Canon PowerShot SX210 IS (Gold) Digital Compact
- Manfrotto 190 XDB Tripod with Manfrotto 804RC2 3-Way Head
- Lowepro Classified180 AW Rucksack
- Canon IXUS 105 (Silver) Digital Compact
- Canon 10EG Gadget Bag
- Velbon Sherpa 450R Tripod includes 3-way head PH-157Q
- Nikon Coolpix S3100 (Yellow) Digital Compact
- Joby Gorillapod
- Acme Made the Bowler Bag (Red)
50 runners up will receive free next day delivery on their next order – worth up to £4.99.
The competition will close at 5pm on Friday 6th May 2011.
If you need some help finding the eggs Warehouse Express have a list of clues available on their website
You'll find the competition terms and conditions on Warehouse Express' website