Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!
|Category:||Exposure and Light Meters|
WarmCards white balance reference system - Custom white balance control for digital photography
Why settle for an ordinary white balance when you can easily achieve the warmer look that everyone prefers? WarmCards are the fastest, easiest, and most consistent way of getting warmer, richer images. If you can white balance, you can Warm Balance.
- Strong, durable, and water-proof
- Get the "golden hour" look at any time of day
- Improves skin tones
- Eliminates wasted time colour-correcting later
- Includes a Kodak grey card
The WarmCards system provides an easy-to-use and consistent way of getting a warmer white balance. WarmCards work with any digital SLR or compact camera and that has manual white balance controls. They are as easy to use as an ordinary white/grey card. Once you've seen the difference WarmCards can make, you'll probably never use an ordinary white balance ever again. The WarmCards Digital Camera Pack (DCP) includes five different shades of pocket-sized WarmCards, including one specifically designed for use under fluorescent lighting, a genuine Kodak 18% grey card and a convenient zippered carrying case to protect them.
The Digital Camera Pack (DCP) :
- pocket-size 3"x4" Warm-1/2 mini-Card
- pocket-size 3"x4" Warm-1 mini-Card
- pocket-size 3"x4" Warm-2 mini-Card
- pocket-size 3"x4" Warm-3 mini-Card
- pocket-size 3"x4" Minus Green mini-Card
- pocket-size 3"x4" Genuine Kodak Gray Card
- Normal white reference on backside of all cards
- A light-weight zippered carrying case
- Matte finish on all cards to eliminate reflections