Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!
Royal Wedding Photography - Millions of photos will be taken this Friday as the country celebrates the Royal Wedding.
According to research commissioned by Nikon, 327 million Royal Wedding-related photos will be taken on digital cameras on Friday 29 April.
The survey of 1,421 UK adults also found that:
- 65 million photos of wedding-related events will be shared on social networking sites.
- 49% of people questioned said they'd be taking photos so they can capture a historical moment.
- 24.7% said the photos they take will help them have their own memories of the big day.
- The moment most people want to capture is the first glimpse of William and Kate as a married couple (35.1%). While the famous balcony kiss came in second place with 27.3%.
- 23% of people questioned plan to attend a street party, and 15% plan to travel to London to view the procession.
You can find these tips here: Royal Wedding Photography Tips.