Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!
|Category:||Holidays and Courses|
Save £200 On A South India Photographic Holiday - Escape to South India this Christmas with Wild Photography Holidays, plus save £200 on the price.
ePHOTOzine members can currently receive £200 off the online price of a festive photographic holiday to the mystical Dravidian lands of Tamil Nadu and Kerala with Wild Photography Holidays.
Highlights of the trip include:
- Festive celebrations: Xmas Day and New Year's Eve
- World famous shore temples of Mahabalipuram
- The ancient and remarkable boulder-strewn landscape of Gingee Fort
- Arunachala mountain and orange robed Sadhus
- Tiruvanamalai: superb street life and markets
- Visit to the famous temple of Thanjavur (Tanjore)
- See India’s Temple Statues being made by hand
- Chettinad Mansions
- The tropical forests of the Western Ghats
- Emerald green tea plantations
- Vedanthangal Bird Sanctuary
- Exciting cycle rickshaw ride through old Madurai
- Coracle boats
- Tranquil hotels including the Taj in Madurai
India is truly one of the world's most astounding photography locations and participants will return home with some striking adventure travel images together with a real insight into the art of travel photography.
Although this is primarily a photographic trip, non-photographer spouses/partners will be welcome and alternative arrangements for sightseeing will be arranged wherever possible. All will be treated to an array of good quality hotels and cuisine.
The trip takes place from 17 December 2013 – 1 January 2014 (16 days) and is priced at £2,500 per person. ePHOTOzine members will receive £200 off this price.
The price includes all accommodation (15 nights hotel), all breakfasts and dinners, transfers to and from the international airports, the services of an Indian English speaking escort, a guide, a photographic tutor, Lightroom tuition, local guides, comfortable air-conditioned transport, a special New Years Eve Dinner and Christmas Day lunch. Please note that international flights are not included.
For more information, visit the Wild Photography Holidays website: Mystical South India – Tamil Nadu and Kerala
Wild Photography Holidays
Tel: +44 (0)1630 647828