For an opportunity to win a Pentax K20D, all you have to do is answer a simple question.
All details can be found here: Win a Pentax K20D.
The PENTAX K20D offers superb image quality, an array of advanced features and outstanding reliability and operability. It incorporates a newly-developed image sensor to bring out the optimum performance of PENTAX interchangeable lenses, while offering the features and functions needed to maximise the pleasure and excitement of digital photography.
The new CMOS image sensor, exclusively developed for K20D, is designed to optimise the performance of PENTAX interchangeable lenses. Featuring approximately 14.6Mp and the latest noise-reduction technology, it assures superb image quality a step above its predecessors.
Pentax K20D Specification
- Resolution: 14.6 Mp CMOS with Primary colour filter
- Image size: 4672 x 3120 JPEG, 4688 x 3120 RAW
- Metering: 16 segment TTL aperture metering, Multi-field, Spot, Centre weighted
- Format: JPEG, RAW PEF, RAW DNG
- Memory: SD/SDHC
- Monitor: 2.7in Polysilicon TFT LCD
- Shutter: 1/4000 sec - 30sec plus Bulb
- Viewfinder: Pentaprism viewfinder 95% coverage
- Focus: TTL phase matching AF, 11 point AF system, Single AF, Manual, Continuous
- Shake reduction: Image sensor shift max. 4EV steps
- Dust removal: Image vibration mechanism, SP coating, Dust alert
- Power: Li-Ion battery
- Transfer: USB 2
- Size/weight: 141.5 x 101 x 70mm / 715g