Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!
Think Photography 2010 is open to everyone! - 13 & 14 November, West Bromwich and promoted by The Royal Photographic Society. It is hosted this year by THE PUBLIC arts centre.
Time: 10:00h - 18:00h
Location: West Bromwich, West Midlands (just off junction 1 of the M5 with plenty of car
parking space near the venue).
With talks, print exhibitions, projected image exhibitions, photographic competitions, a
trade show, and RPS Distinction assessments, it’s an event not to be missed.
One of the key events of the photographic calendar, Think Photography takes place at THE PUBLIC, an arts venue in the West Midlands, on 13 and 14 November. The PUBLIC is a modern building with innovative architecture and lots of interactive art works, worth visiting in its own right.
- A Blu Tack photo competition, with £675 worth of photographic prizes, free to visitors at the event
- Trade Show and demonstrations
- Many photographic exhibitions including Martin Parr’s latest exhibition "Black Country Stories"
- A series of talks by well-respected photographers
- Distinctions assessments
- An opportunity to meet many of the RPS Special Interest Groups
- Plus the many other attractions of "The Public" arts centre as well
The event is open Sat 13 Nov 10am-6pm and Sun 14 Nov 10am-4.30pm. Tickets are £5.00 (under 25’s and students in full time education £2.00). Tickets for some talks are £2. All tickets are available from THE PUBLIC Box Office contact:
The Public, New Street,
West Midlands, B70 7PG
General enquiries: & box office: 0121 533 7161 open 9am - 6pm
For more information visit: ww.rps.org