Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!
Dates: 11/02/2014 - 08/03/2014
As one of the UK�s most innovative events staffing and training company, Off to Work is proud to announce the launch of the Event Photography Awards 2014 (the EPAs). The event will celebrate and promote photography at events and the ability of a photograph to capture the very essence of what makes a live event so special.
Open to anyone working in, or involved in the events and hospitality industry, the inaugural EPAs invites both amateur and professional photographers to submit their best shots, with three available categories: Professional; Amateur; Social Media (for phone pics etc.)
All entries will be judged by an esteemed panel, including an award-winning photographer, editor of Square Meal Venues & Events Annica Wainwright, award-winning designer and hospitality entrepreneur Paul Daly, and Off to Work managing director Philip Atkins.
All category winners will receive the acclaim of being named Event Photographer of the Year, coupled with a great selection of prizes, which include, but are not limited to:
- Incredible experiences at leading London restaurants and venues
- Prominent exposure at the lest Event Photography of the Year Exhibition, which will run throughout April 2014 at the London Irish Centre�s exclusive gallery space
- A dedicated editorial feature in the spring issue of Xposure magazine
- Photos published in the spring issue of Square Meal Venues & Events magazine
- Inclusion on a special �Winner�s Wall� on which the winner from each category will be displayed at Square Meal�s Venues & Events Live 2014 in September
Photographs can be from any event that has taken place between 1st January 2013 and 31st December 2013. To enter, send photographs (hi-res) as JPEGs or TIFs to email@example.com and include:
- Clear indication of which category is being entered
- Date and location of capture
- Title and brief description of the venue / event / experience captured
- Type of equipment used to capture photograph, plus any effects used etc.
- Name, job title, company, email address and phone number
Entrants are allowed to submit up to THREE photographs in one single category. Closing date for submissions is Saturday 8th March 2014. Entry to the competition is free, with tickets for the awards event on Tuesday 8th April 2014 costing �40.00 + VAT per person.