The Mid Wales Hospital was a psychiatric hospital in Talgarth, Wales. It opened in 1906 and was formerly known as the Brecon and Radnor Joint Asylum or Mid Wales Counties Mental Hospital. It is in echelon style (narrow arrow)and at its peak could serve 1,000 patients. However, nearer the end of its life, in 1995, this had dwindled to 168. The site was also home to the Mid and West Wales College of Nursing and Midwifery and the Powys Drugs & Alcohol Council for substance misuse.
|Camera:||Canon EOS 450D |
|Lens:||EFS 18-5 5mm |
|Recording media:||RAW (digital)|
|Date Taken:||7 Sep 2010 - 1:14 PM|
|Lens Max Aperture:||f/22|
|Title:||Talgarth Admin Building|
|Uploaded:||19 Sep 2010 - 11:17 AM|