Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!
The Lymm Photographic Society is the new(ish) camera club serving Lymm village and the surrounding area. Our first meeting was in September 2010 and we meet once a month.
We're a friendly bunch of enthusiasts who are intent on forming a group/society for people of all ages, who are interested in photography. This is a group for anyone who wants to enjoy & improve their photographic skills and not for the competition minded alone.
So we are:
* Open to everyone in the Lymm area, of whatever age &
* Open to all levels of experience from beginners upwards
See the current Programme is available on our website.
Everyone is welcome to just come along to any of our meetings and take a look, and there will be slide shows at most meetings for your entertainment.
The more people that join, the more fun we can have.
The club provides a great opportunity to everyone, of whatever level of photography (especially none!), to:
* share knowledge
* swap ideas
* meet people.... and most of to
* have fun
What we do from meeting to meeting is decided by the members. As the club grows, we expect that the club will offer:
* Technical talks
* More "slide-shows" of membersí photos
* Invited speakers
* Discussions on society matters
* Informal chat and socialising for sharing knowledge and ideas so that the more experienced can pass on what they know to the less experienced
Contact Lymm Photographic Society
|Address :||c/o The Spread Eagle
|Phone :||01925 754896|
|Website :||View Website|
Service & Product Information