Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!
- How do I close my Account?
- Why doesn't my portfolio appear on the reader portfolios list?
- What is an Album?
- How do I create an Album?
- How can I add or change my user portfolio photo?
- How do I change my Password?
- How do I disable Portfolio comments
- Tell me more about these Avatars!
- How do I remove the e2 Logo from my portfolio?
- How do I change my portfolio page to display my Showcase rather than my latest uploads
- What is a PM and how do I use them?
- What is Subscribe for?
- How do I add a photo to the top of my Portolio page?
- How do I change my email address for my account?
You will find here the entries concerning User Accounts / Portfolios, ordered by helpfulness.
Click on a question to show the answer.
If you wish to close your account then you need to send an email request to email@example.com.
A member of the team will then contact you asking for confirmation.
You will also be asked your reasons for wishing to leave, your username and password.
Only portfolios that have had a photo added to them within the last 31 days appear on the list. Please also note that the list is cached, so is only updated a few times each day.
Click for more...
Go to "My Settings" by clicking on the link on the right in your portfolio. Then to Portfolio Information via the link at the top of the page and then scroll down to Portfolio Photo option. From here you can edit you portfolio photo. Alternatively if you are logged in use this link here
Simply go to this page and fill out the form to change your password. This form can be found in My Settings under 'Change Password'
We have created a completely new range of customisation in your profile. Click on the My Settings tab while you're in your profile and then the Website options. From there scroll down to the e2 member options and set 'Portfolio Comments' to Enabled or Disabled depending whether you want to allow or disallow comments on your portfolio.
Click for more...
We have created a completely new range of customisation in your profile. Click on the My Settings tab and then the Website options. From there scroll down to the e2 member options and set 'Hide e2 Status' to Yes. This page can be found here
We have created a completely new range of customisation in your profile. Click on the My Settings tab while you're in your profile and then the Website options. From there scroll down to the e2 member options and set 'Show Showcase' to Yes to display the Showcase or to No to display your latest photos. Alternatively you can click here
Click for more...
The Subscribe link is a link to the RSS feed for the blog. This feed can be used in RSS readers to access the feed without having to visit the page all the time to check for an update.
To use it, simply copy the link for Subscribe and paste it into your preferred RSS reader.
This is an e2 member feature
You can add a header photo to your portfolio page by going into your portfolio settings
My Settings>Portfolio Information and scroll down to the e2 Header Image section.
All images must be:
- JPEG format (.jpg at the end)
- RGB format (not CMYK)
- No larger than 770x150 pixels in size
- No adult or explicit material
- No advertising material
To change your email address follow the following steps:
1. Log into your account
2. Go to My Settings
3. Change the 'email address' field to your new email address
4. Click Save
5. We will send you a confirmation email to your new email address. Log into your email account and click the link in the email. It may take 5-10 minutes before you receive the email.