Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

. . . . because Ignorance is S. . . .

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

kombizz
kombizz  9591 forum posts United States1 Constructive Critique Points
16 Sep 2011 - 8:02 AM

Of course you have to reach to the end of this video in order to find the meaning of STRENGTH.
So bear with me and watch it here, or here, and find out more !

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
16 Sep 2011 - 8:02 AM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Tooth
Tooth  95772 forum posts Ireland227 Constructive Critique Points
16 Sep 2011 - 12:05 PM

I found not throwing a brick at the screen took a fair bit of strength for me...

Carabosse
Carabosse e2 Member 1139495 forum postsCarabosse vcard England269 Constructive Critique Points
16 Sep 2011 - 12:25 PM

A good summary actually. It doesn't say anything which hasn't already been said, but the vid presents it in 5 minutes.

"Believers" won't like it, but - as with religion - they never do! Wink

monstersnowman
16 Sep 2011 - 12:40 PM

Quote: I found not throwing a brick at the screen took a fair bit of strength for me...

As soon as the title came up my first thought was "GIVE ME THE BRICK TOOTH MAN !! I'LL THROW IT !!!!" .... I cant watch till the end because I promised my family and friends I would not waste any more of my precious time on Mr K's videos.

User_Removed
16 Sep 2011 - 1:31 PM

I hate Kombizz's endless seemingly random links but love that video, good summary

monstersnowman
16 Sep 2011 - 11:44 PM

The thing is though that you could produce a flippant fast paced and somewhat humerous video summary for the anti-conspiracy theory in just the same manner, using fast paced data and mockery that builds up the strength of its message through relentless bombardment of theories but without really allowing time to consider their actual reliability, source, validity, etc .. 'fun' maybe just about the only word for it .. but having said that, i dont ever use the word 'fun' when describing a video link from Mr K !!

Carabosse
Carabosse e2 Member 1139495 forum postsCarabosse vcard England269 Constructive Critique Points
17 Sep 2011 - 12:30 AM

Quote: The thing is though that you could produce a flippant fast paced and somewhat humerous video summary for the anti-conspiracy theory in just the same manner, using fast paced data and mockery that builds up the strength of its message through relentless bombardment of theories but without really allowing time to consider their actual reliability, source, validity, etc .. 'fun' maybe just about the only word for it .. but having said that, i dont ever use the word 'fun' when describing a video link from Mr K !!

Well you could try - and there has recently been a TV programme where some stooge tried to convert sceptics.

But, as the "official" version of events relies more heavily on conspiracies than the conspiracy theories, the sceptical view will not go away. The truth, as ever, probably lies somewhere in between the official view and the more extreme alternative views.

I have heard it said the official version would not stand up in a court of law, and I have no reason to disbelieve that.

spaceman
spaceman  105166 forum posts Wales3 Constructive Critique Points
17 Sep 2011 - 6:50 PM

Brilliant. Keep 'em coming kombizz.

Britman
Britman  81669 forum posts England
19 Sep 2011 - 1:10 AM

Either way no one knows the truth, you have those that believe the official conspiracy and those that believe the alternative conspiracy. This dog will never sleep.

lobsterboy
lobsterboy Site Moderator 1014152 forum postslobsterboy vcard United Kingdom13 Constructive Critique Points
19 Sep 2011 - 8:55 AM

Quote: The thing is though that you could produce a flippant fast paced and somewhat humerous video summary for the anti-conspiracy theory in just the same manner

The difference is, it would attempt to actually answer some of the questions it raises rather than just constantly saying "There is something strange about this" without coming up with any sort consistant narative.

User_Removed
19 Sep 2011 - 9:47 AM

Quote: This dog will never sleep.

It probably won't. The authorities could shorten that video. They could have included Building 7 in the official enquiry. They could release one of the many confiscated videos that supposedly shows the plane hitting The Pentagon. (If I was a terrorist I'd have aimed for the White House, funny that isn't it?)

kombizz
kombizz  9591 forum posts United States1 Constructive Critique Points
19 Sep 2011 - 2:46 PM

Quote: It probably won't. The authorities could shorten that video. They could have included Building 7 in the official enquiry. They could release one of the many confiscated videos that supposedly shows the plane hitting The Pentagon. (If I was a terrorist I'd have aimed for the White House, funny that isn't it?)

I guess the terrorists knew about NASAMS as perhaps Googled it.

Quote: In 2006 the Norwegian magazine ěkonomisk Rapport (Economic Report) revealed that several were used to guard air space over Washington, D.C. during the 2005 presidential inauguration.

NASAMS

keithh
keithh e2 Member 1023097 forum postskeithh vcard Wallis and Futuna33 Constructive Critique Points
19 Sep 2011 - 2:51 PM

Quote: But, as the "official" version of events relies more heavily on conspiracies than the conspiracy theories

Can you show that to be a fact?

Quote: (If I was a terrorist I'd have aimed for the White House, funny that isn't it?)

Believed to be the probable target for Flight 93.

joolsb
joolsb  927115 forum posts Switzerland38 Constructive Critique Points
19 Sep 2011 - 3:04 PM

And yet another thread goes onto the 'hide topic' list....

This used to be such a nice, happy forum.

strawman
strawman  1022010 forum posts United Kingdom16 Constructive Critique Points
19 Sep 2011 - 3:09 PM

It's a conspiracy Jools Wink

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.