Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

***LOST***

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    it happens
    it happens  10109 forum posts
    4 Feb 2007 - 7:52 PM

I am a bit of a fan of lost and i dont have sky :0( Does anyone know, when sky one finishes the series, if it will be shown on any of the other normal chanels. Thanks Bec

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    4 Feb 2007 - 7:52 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

keithh
    keithh e2 Member 1023196 forum postskeithh vcard Wallis and Futuna33 Constructive Critique Points
    4 Feb 2007 - 7:54 PM

The series doesn't start again until 11th February...I could see Sky repeating it at some point on Sky Three which screens on Freeview - but not for some time yet.

skeletor
    skeletor  111643 forum posts England
    4 Feb 2007 - 8:22 PM

Channel 4 lost Lost(?) to Sky, but not to worry...Channel 4 got Ugly Betty instead :-(

For me, Lost was one of those shows that you felt compelled to watch...and then wonder why you bothered. You always felt as though it was going to get better...and actually, towards the end of season 2, it did.

Steve

RobMorrisPhotography

You could always go to sites such as www.mininova.org a day after the episode has been shown on Sky and do a search for Lost S03E07 (change E07 to E08 etc).

You will need to use a program like BitLord to get it and it's a long winded process but when I searched on there I'd managed to see the first 6 episodes of the 3rd series about 3 months before it even appeared on sky as they had recorded them on the site from US TV (Even removed the adverts which was nice)

keithh
    keithh e2 Member 1023196 forum postskeithh vcard Wallis and Futuna33 Constructive Critique Points
    4 Feb 2007 - 8:36 PM

If someone started a thread about nicking photo's or software there'd be right two and eight.
    Wink

User_Removed
    4 Feb 2007 - 9:13 PM

Oh! THAT 'Lost'...

Yawn...

BigCol
    BigCol e2 Member 131835 forum postsBigCol vcard Scotland1 Constructive Critique Points
    4 Feb 2007 - 9:15 PM

Sky One have got episodes of Lost (don't know which series or even episodes) on each night this coming week starting at 11PM.
    Really p!$$ús me off 'cos it means they've moved Bones to do it!

dalischone
    dalischone  10293 forum posts Scotland
    4 Feb 2007 - 9:20 PM

Hiya Bec. It was a shame they moved it to Sky, a lot of people missing out. It's still trundling on though and not getting anywhere fast! I'm still watching it just to see and because I've followed it so far. I heard someone else say they would be putting on their freeview channel but don't know when that'll be. Your best bet is probably to wait until the DVD comes out and buy that, you can then sell it on the other folk that have missed out :O}

Tracy

VolcanoCowboy
    4 Feb 2007 - 11:24 PM

Fear not! Thanks to the wonders of the internet, and the graciousness of ABC (the company who makes Lost), it is now possible to watch the latest episode the day after it has aired on US TV. I have no idea if this will work in the UK, but it might be worth a try. FYI, Lost airs Wednesdays, 10PM Eastern Time, starting February 7th.

Get Lost!

Tongue

Adam

P.S: For other shows such as CSI, Bones or 24, you can see them on CBS.com and Fox.com

afunkyname
    5 Feb 2007 - 12:43 AM

just download the new stuff Wink

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.