Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

10x8 digital prints

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

New PortraitPro 12 SALE + 10% OFF code EPZROS814
Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    jjmills
    jjmills  9153 forum posts Scotland
    20 Jun 2007 - 10:38 PM

Hi, I have got some Portrait work coming up and they are looking for 10x8 prints. Can anyone recommend a good online provider that doesn't print their name all over the back of the print. I don't was www.joeblogs.com over the back of the image and I am looking for good quality prints on quality photo paper.

Any help.

Thanks

John

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    20 Jun 2007 - 10:38 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Graysta
    Graysta  91134 forum posts England
    20 Jun 2007 - 11:12 PM

Photobox

Helpful Post! This post was flagged as helpful
    User_Removed
    21 Jun 2007 - 7:15 AM

Also Loxley colour.

Last Modified By User_Removed at 21 Jun 2007 - 7:15 AM Helpful Post! This post was flagged as helpful
    User_Removed
    21 Jun 2007 - 9:40 AM

ProAm Imaging in Bradford.

Hanners
    Hanners e2 Member 8875 forum postsHanners vcard Ireland10 Constructive Critique Points
    21 Jun 2007 - 12:26 PM

I use ProAm Imaging all the time and get excellent quality prints, in fact I've just got some back now, some at 6x4, some at 10x8 and some at 18x12, all of which are top quality. Whatever pictures I want printing I use them.

You will have to log on to their website and download their profile and then size and profile your images, well you do if you're putting them onto a disk anyway, hope this helps

User_Removed
    21 Jun 2007 - 12:43 PM

Quote: I use ProAm Imaging all the time and get excellent quality prints

They've just got two new machines in Tony - they were having trouble keeping up with demand. If it's not up already, there should be a new profile on the site in the next few days. They're also considering an FTP solution for getting the prints to them, so things are only going to get better!

keithh
    keithh e2 Member 1022911 forum postskeithh vcard Wallis and Futuna31 Constructive Critique Points
    21 Jun 2007 - 1:21 PM

When you say you want good quality prints on good quality photo paper.....do you mean cheap as you can on a bit of Fuji or good quality prints?

There is a difference.

jjmills
    jjmills  9153 forum posts Scotland
    21 Jun 2007 - 1:28 PM

Quote: .....do you mean cheap as you can on a bit of Fuji or good quality prints?

No good quality prints processed with care and attention...

keithh
    keithh e2 Member 1022911 forum postskeithh vcard Wallis and Futuna31 Constructive Critique Points
    21 Jun 2007 - 1:30 PM

Then I'll PM you a company who will give each every print the attention of a print man and not leave it down to an automated response.
    Wink

Coleslaw
    Coleslaw e2 Member 913403 forum postsColeslaw vcard Wales28 Constructive Critique Points
    21 Jun 2007 - 1:36 PM

yea, but that will break the bank account, won't it, Keif?

keithh
    21 Jun 2007 - 1:37 PM

Yours maybe, yes
    Wink

Coleslaw
    Coleslaw e2 Member 913403 forum postsColeslaw vcard Wales28 Constructive Critique Points
    21 Jun 2007 - 1:39 PM

Of course, you cruel...rich....person!
    I know you get what you pay. But surely, for the money, you can't complaint the quality from ProAm.

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.