Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

150-500 good price?

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Mozzytheboy
Mozzytheboy e2 Member 3550 forum postsMozzytheboy vcard United Kingdom3 Constructive Critique Points
4 Jan 2011 - 9:16 PM

I'm deffo wanting the Siggy 150-500, I shall wait until a good price for one pops up in the UK.

Thanks for all the thoughts.

Mozzy

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
4 Jan 2011 - 9:16 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Mozzytheboy
Mozzytheboy e2 Member 3550 forum postsMozzytheboy vcard United Kingdom3 Constructive Critique Points
6 Jan 2011 - 6:34 PM

Just checking to make sure these peeps get your thumbs up. Price is 658 so around 100 less than other well known retailers. It is to date the best price I have found for a new one and one that will attract the 3 year Sigma warranty.

Siggy 150-500

Mozzy

User_Removed
6 Jan 2011 - 9:11 PM

As you will have noticed Mozzzy, this is a totally internet-based business. No physical shop - just an accommodation address office.

Make of that what you will.

Just for price comparison, I paid 520 for the same lens (slightly used s/h on Ebay) in September and had the advantage of being able to collect it in person and, therefore, examining it before parting with the payment. I have to say that I have been extremely impressed by the lens and would certainly recommend it to anyone wanting a high-range zoom.

Last Modified By User_Removed at 6 Jan 2011 - 9:18 PM Helpful Post! This post was flagged as helpful
User_Removed
21 Jun 2012 - 9:41 PM

Check this photo in the gallery as an example of what the Sigma 150-500mm lens can do.

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.