Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

2010 / 2011 Football Thread

spaceman 10 5.2k 3 Wales
5 Aug 2010 12:52PM
And off we go............

Instead of having seperate threads for various football-related topics and incidents, I thought it might be better to have a single all-inclusive thread for the entire season. So here it is.

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Geoffphoto e2
8 13.5k United Kingdom
5 Aug 2010 1:02PM
Can I just say that I hate the new 2010 Plymouth Argyle shirt !!!!!! Sad

( and look forward to yet another season of total disappointment and frustration ! )
spaceman 10 5.2k 3 Wales
5 Aug 2010 3:20PM
It's not that bad . Although the Ginsters ad does make it look a bit flaky.
Warriorpoet e2
6 213 3 England
5 Aug 2010 10:01PM
We have made some interesting signings this summer and combined with going full time I am quietly confident of a good season. Also our first game is Southport away so an easy game to get to for me with some photo opportunities if I set off a daft o'clock Smile
6 Aug 2010 2:39PM
Once again I will be watching AFC Wulfrunians in the West Midlands Regional League and really not giving a toss about the EPL even though my beloved Wolves are in it
drnail 4 50 United Kingdom
8 Aug 2010 11:25PM
i be cheering on kidderminster harriers this Tongue
8 Aug 2010 11:26PM
year
Geoffphoto e2
8 13.5k United Kingdom
8 Aug 2010 11:38PM

Quote:( and look forward to yet another season of total disappointment and frustration ! )

One nil win away to Southampton - that's a start !!

COYG !!!!!!!!!
Toonman e2
7 1.4k 2 England
9 Aug 2010 6:06AM
Bring Man Utd I say..........GULP!

Toon army.....Toon army
cats_123 e2
10 4.3k 25 Northern Ireland
9 Aug 2010 8:59AM

Quote:Once again I will be watching AFC Wulfrunians in the West Midlands Regional League and really not giving a toss about the EPL even though my beloved Wolves are in it

not footie - but I used to play hockey against `Old Wulfrunians'..many many years ago Smile
spaceman 10 5.2k 3 Wales
9 Aug 2010 5:14PM
roxpix 11 2.2k 11 Scotland
9 Aug 2010 5:20PM

Quote:Martin O'Neill quits Villa.

No consideration that guy, taking the headlines away from the shock news of Hearts signing their second recognised striker during this close season!
spaceman 10 5.2k 3 Wales
9 Aug 2010 9:22PM

Quote:

One nil win away to Southampton - that's a start !!

COYG !!!!!!!!!

The future of football photography at Southampton FC

Grin
I am dissapointed and yes, quite disgusted that this horrible game is now creeping into the wonderful hobby of photography, well this forum anyway. It does NOT belong here. Photography is creative whereas wherever football goes it is distructive with violance both on and off the pitch almost every game and in this country, and probably most others, it is played by over payed premadonnas (probably spelt wrongly in frustration at finding it here)!
9 Aug 2010 9:50PM

Quote:I am dissapointed and yes, quite disgusted that this horrible game is now creeping into the wonderful hobby of photography, well this forum anyway. It does NOT belong here. Photography is creative whereas wherever football goes it is distructive with violance both on and off the pitch almost every game and in this country, and probably most others, it is played by over payed premadonnas (probably spelt wrongly in frustration at finding it here)!

Grin

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.