Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

2011/2012 Football Thread

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

spaceman
spaceman  105166 forum posts Wales3 Constructive Critique Points
5 Aug 2011 - 4:24 PM

Doncaster Rovers manager finds Westlife annoying.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
5 Aug 2011 - 4:24 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

spaceman
7 Aug 2011 - 2:56 PM

West Ham 0 Cardiff 1 (stoppage time winner) Grin

spaceman
9 Aug 2011 - 8:22 PM

Double-barrelisms in football are getting silly. How is Oxlade-Chamberlain supposed to fit on a shirt? The commentators are gonna love him.

spaceman
14 Aug 2011 - 12:02 PM

Baptism of fire for QPR yesterday.

redhed17
redhed17  8658 forum posts England
14 Aug 2011 - 1:19 PM

Quote: Double-barrelisms in football are getting silly. How is Oxlade-Chamberlain supposed to fit on a shirt? The commentators are gonna love him.

Keep in mind that when putting a name on the back of a kit you pay by the letter. Wink lol

You'd need pretty broad shoulders for Oxlade-Chamberlain though.

It always amused me that one of the smallest players had the longest names in Wright-Philips. lol

Last Modified By redhed17 at 14 Aug 2011 - 1:20 PM
polis_928tadw59

Looks like you are talking to yourself, spaceman, but I will join you. Glad Andy Carroll and Jose Enrique are flops at Liverpool - they must be 'cos they could not cope with Sunderland, and the latter are not even my team. (Exit stage left, - laughing up sleeve.Wink)

polis_928tadw59

Looks like I have commented too soon, redhed17 has appeared.Tongue

redhed17
14 Aug 2011 - 1:27 PM

lol Making judgements on teams/players after one game. (Do we not have a rolleyes emoticon here? Wink lol)

I think they both did OK for Liverpool yesterday, with Enrique playing well considering that he only arrived a few days ago. I don't think he's a great player, but better than what we have there already. Liverpool needed league experience though, because there were seemingly better left back available abroad.

Be careful, don't become bitter and twisted like an Everton fan. Wink

polis_928tadw59

Everton fans, or for that matter any other club fans in the UK could not become as bitter and twisted as us Toonies. Look what we have to put up with with that M Ashley. If you want a good laugh, + serious comment, visit NUFC Forum. It is not connected officially with the club, but it has been set up by Newcastle fans.
Plymouth Argyle fan, (forget his name) has not appeared here yet. Argyle were mentioned by Micky Horswill on the North East phone-in, last week, and it looks like they are still in trouble financially. (Keep it secret, and DONT TELL ANYONE. - I supported Sunderland for 90 mins yesterday, because of who they were playing.) If you post that fact, I will deny it vigorously and offer no comment.
Oh, and yes, almost forgot, I also hate Liverpool for beating us in the 1974 final. I have a long memory.Tongue

redhed17
14 Aug 2011 - 2:37 PM

At the moment Toon fans have a lot to be bitter about (where's the money gone?). With Everton fans bitter and twisted it is their default state. Wink lol

1974 is my first vivid memory of Liverpool. Wink

And when they came with the cup on the parade through the city with the Cup too. Grin

I don't think I could support Everton at any point btw. Wink

tomcat
tomcat e2 Member 95916 forum poststomcat vcard United Kingdom15 Constructive Critique Points
14 Aug 2011 - 5:06 PM

Super Rams!

Played two, won twoTongue

spaceman
14 Aug 2011 - 10:20 PM

Ditto the Bluebirds. Smile

polis_928tadw59

redhed17, I hope you win a trophy this year, and then when you have the parade through the town, and the team charabanc breaks down,and you all have to push it to its destination - past Goodison.Smile

redhed17
15 Aug 2011 - 11:16 PM

Quote: Redhed17, I hope you win a trophy this year, and then when you have the parade through the town, and the team charabanc breaks down,and you all have to push it to its destination - past Goodison.Smile

I hope we win something too. Smile Thanks for the positive vibes. Wink

Be good to push it past Goodison, make it last longer. Wink lol

spaceman
19 Aug 2011 - 12:57 AM

Another lousy night in Europe for Scottish clubs.

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.