Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

2012/2013 Football Thread.

Snapper 9 3.8k 3 United States Outlying Islands
1 Apr 2013 1:03AM
Interesting poll in the Telegraph as to whether they are more or less likely to be relegated now.

Thank you for voting!
More 84.5% (3,686 votes)

Less 15.5% (676 votes)

Total Votes: 4,362
Return To Poll

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

tomcat e2
9 6.0k 15 United Kingdom
1 Apr 2013 7:58PM
I hope Martin throws in the towel and joins one of the major broadcasters as a full time pundit
Treated so badly IMHO

No issue with the Italian, but I actually hope they get relegated now
spaceman 10 5.2k 3 Wales
16 Apr 2013 9:50PM
Cardiff promoted to the premier league GrinGrinGrin
All ye mighty tremble.

At the other end of the table Bristol City are relegated.
redhed17 9 666 England
17 Apr 2013 10:48PM

Quote:I hope Martin throws in the towel and joins one of the major broadcasters as a full time pundit
Treated so badly IMHO

How was he treated badly? They were playing poor, and had been all season, and they were near the bottom of the league. Adkins was treated badly, as was Di Matteo, and there have been other over the years whose teams have been doing pretty well, and the managers have lost their jobs.

I wasn't keen on Cardiff changing their colour from Blue to Red, as it was a bad sign of wealthy owners messing with the tradition of a club in the worst way. Imagine Abramovich changing Chel$ki's colours to red. :-/ But I'm glad that they have got up for their fans, and don't have to go through possible playoff agony again.
spaceman 10 5.2k 3 Wales
18 Apr 2013 12:37PM
Now that there are two Welsh sides in the top flight perhaps it should be called the Premiersheep. Smile
monstersnowman 9 1.7k 1 England
21 Apr 2013 6:50PM
Well I knew Suarez was a disgusting racist cheat but even I am shocked at this new string to his bow. He actually appears to have now 'bitten' an opponent today. He and the team that support are shameless. The quicker this disgrace leaves the prem the better. On the other hand he is a superb footballer when he isn't diving, being verbally offensive or biting people ..
saltireblue e2
4 4.1k 26 Norway
21 Apr 2013 7:12PM

Quote:Well I knew Suarez was a disgusting racist cheat but even I am shocked at this new string to his bow. He actually appears to have now 'bitten' an opponent today.

Not exactly a new string either, he did the same once when playing for Ajax.
22 Apr 2013 12:50AM
Louis Suarez has said that Ivanovic tastes like chicken !!!
saltireblue e2
4 4.1k 26 Norway
22 Apr 2013 8:21AM

Quote:Louis Suarez has said that Ivanovic tastes like chicken !!!

Whereas Suarez leaves a bad taste in the mouth!
spaceman 10 5.2k 3 Wales
22 Apr 2013 10:18PM
And to the surprise of no-one Man Utd are the champions.
22 Apr 2013 11:20PM
Yes no surprise. I haven't thought we had a comeback in us for ages now. Different class at times. I do think the last minute **** up at Etihad v utd and losing aguero and Toure for some time cost us even more than losing tevez last year. So the difference is very flattering to united in reality.
cantona43 e2
9 890 4 England
22 Apr 2013 11:45PM
CHAMPIONS #20 I have just heard too that Suarez has been sold for an undisclosed fee to German side Borussia Monchencenterback
mossy 1 46 1 England
22 Apr 2013 11:49PM
Well i hope Chewy Suarez is missing for ou game against Liverpuddle next week
23 Apr 2013 2:58AM
I have seen a breking news story re an offer for Suarez .. But whether it will one to pass is another thing.

As a balance I think our Aguero should no doubt have had a 3 match ban for violent conduct for his two footed idiotic stamp .. He deserves a ban, no doubt. I thought we had seen the back of pure idiocy when Balotelli left. Thankfully for Aguero it couldn't be looked at by the FA as the referee is adjudged to have seen the whole incident, although I fail to see how he could as he would undoubtedly have sent him off.
spaceman 10 5.2k 3 Wales
24 Apr 2013 3:07PM
Suarez gets 10 match ban.

That should give him something to chew on.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.