Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

2012/2013 Football Thread.

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

redhed17
redhed17  8639 forum posts England
5 Sep 2012 - 1:37 AM

Rooney's form ebbs and flows, there are periods when he is very prolific, and then rather ineffectual. He has had a 'complicated' personal life which has affected his form Wink as well as injury problems.

I think van Persie chose Utd for a couple of reasons, the name and Utd's reputation is one, but I also think he has more chance of getting into the Utd team regularly. City are throwing so much money about that there could be more forwards to contend, with at every transfer window, as well as the four quality forwards already there. I also doubt he has given up that much money when he chose Utd. Wink

Given his injury record though, he is a gamble for Utd. So far it's a spectacular success. :-( lol

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
5 Sep 2012 - 1:37 AM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

mikehit
mikehit  46170 forum posts United Kingdom9 Constructive Critique Points
5 Sep 2012 - 8:54 AM

Quote:

Given his injury record though, he is a gamble for Utd. So far it's a spectacular success. :-( lol

The same thought occurred to me and I was wondering maybe Utd wil not be so reliant on him so can rest him more often?

spaceman
spaceman  105166 forum posts Wales3 Constructive Critique Points
11 Sep 2012 - 9:51 PM

Serbia 6 Wales 1

Deary me.

monstersnowman
11 Sep 2012 - 11:22 PM

oh boyo .....

adrian_w
adrian_w e2 Member 63279 forum postsadrian_w vcard Scotland4 Constructive Critique Points
12 Sep 2012 - 8:52 AM

puts Scotlands 0-0 draw against them in a slightly better light. Npot that it will stop the criticisms of the manager.

SimonGrindle
13 Sep 2012 - 3:17 PM

Embarrasing question but have we got any supporters of teams in the Conference? lol

adrian_w
adrian_w e2 Member 63279 forum postsadrian_w vcard Scotland4 Constructive Critique Points
13 Sep 2012 - 3:51 PM

not yet, but at the rate Birmingham are dropping they'll be there in a couple of seasons time.

Geoffphoto
13 Sep 2012 - 4:13 PM

Quote: Embarrasing question but have we got any supporters of teams in the Conference? lol

I quite ofter go and watch ( and photograph) Truro City in the Conference South (at the moment, but that's another story !!! )

SimonGrindle
13 Sep 2012 - 7:40 PM

Haha I'm sure City will be ok, I think theyll always be a Championship side!

Never heard of them, any good?

For my sins I'm a full time Grimsby Town Supporter, Shocking I know!

steve_p
steve_p  81094 forum posts England
14 Sep 2012 - 4:22 PM

Quote: Embarrasing question but have we got any supporters of teams in the Conference? lol

Yes I have been a supporter of my local team (Kidderminster Harriers) for many years. I have seen many excellent games and a lot of rubbish games. The one thing to note there isnt much Ashley Young type diving going on in this league. If a player is "floored" unless badly injured they will normally get up and carry on.
Refereeing standards are pretty poor though.
My team is at the bottom of the league at present, hopefully it wont last too long. Mind you my home Premier League team (Aston Villa) haven't started too well either! Good job it's not a life or death situation for me, not like some folks.
Got my two friends coming round for a meal with their wives tomorrow. They treat every Birmingham City game like it's the most important thing since sliced bread!!

SimonGrindle
14 Sep 2012 - 5:24 PM

Haha!
Kidderminster, were playing you guys tomorrow!
I totally agree though the refeering standards are diabolical!

Geoffphoto
17 Sep 2012 - 3:02 PM

I see Argyle lost again !!! sigh............................nothing changes !!!!!!!

(as did Truro City !!!...now bottom of the Conference South with -2 points and still in administration !!)

Football....dont' ya just love it !!!!!!!

Last Modified By Geoffphoto at 17 Sep 2012 - 3:04 PM
adrian_w
18 Sep 2012 - 1:37 PM

Quote: They treat every Birmingham City game like it's the most important thing since sliced bread!!

They are!

monstersnowman
18 Sep 2012 - 5:17 PM

Well tonight could see Man City taken seriously as a force in football or put in their place like a noisy, spoiled child .... Hmmmmm ... I hope Real Madrid aren't on top form :0/

redhed17
redhed17  8639 forum posts England
18 Sep 2012 - 9:36 PM

Well that was a cracking end to the Real v City game. Smile

Unlucky City. Should have at least got a point.

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.