Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

2012/2013 Football Thread.

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

New PortraitPro 12 SALE + 10% OFF code EPZROS814
monstersnowman
29 Sep 2012 - 10:30 PM

United lose ... Fergy should have brought on Webb ... There would been a penalty or two for certain. And then in the after match interview - did I hear him right ?? Fergy, complaining about the amount of injury time lmao !!!

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
29 Sep 2012 - 10:30 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

monstersnowman
29 Sep 2012 - 11:01 PM

On second thoughts ... It seems Fergy played Halsey at Craven Cottage lol ...

redhed17
redhed17  8652 forum posts England
30 Sep 2012 - 5:19 AM

After my post last week about Ferguson it brought a smile to my face to see him in his familiar pose (looking at his watch) on MotD. Smile Funny how he never mentions the time when his team wins. Wink lol

I may put a couple of quid on Suarez never getting a penalty ever again. :-/

After previous decisions, yesterdays game, I'm not sure what has to happen to him to see a penalty decision go his way.

Focus_Man
Focus_Man  4481 forum posts United Kingdom631 Constructive Critique Points
30 Sep 2012 - 3:03 PM

Possibly now United's ganes may only last for 90 minutes. I am told it is awful trying to catch a train on time after a home game as they usually last for 120 mins unless of course United is winning.

Ewanneil
Ewanneil  41118 forum posts Scotland2 Constructive Critique Points
2 Oct 2012 - 7:02 PM

Well, I was hopeful and it turned out well:- Spartak Moscow 2 - Celtic 3 in the Champs League.

saltireblue
saltireblue Site Moderator 43836 forum postssaltireblue vcard Norway23 Constructive Critique Points
2 Oct 2012 - 8:48 PM

Quote: Well, I was hopeful and it turned out well:- Spartak Moscow 2 - Celtic 3 in the Champs League.

Well done the Bhoys. Great result.

Malc

Last Modified By saltireblue at 2 Oct 2012 - 8:48 PM
spaceman
spaceman  105166 forum posts Wales3 Constructive Critique Points
9 Oct 2012 - 12:53 PM

Owen Coyle fired by Bolton.

JJGEE
JJGEE  96287 forum posts England18 Constructive Critique Points
9 Oct 2012 - 1:42 PM

And the F.A. have accepted Ashley Cole's apology for his recent Twitter comment as " Genuine"

digicammad
digicammad  1121988 forum posts United Kingdom37 Constructive Critique Points
9 Oct 2012 - 1:47 PM

Yes he's genuinely sorry that he got caught!

Focus_Man
Focus_Man  4481 forum posts United Kingdom631 Constructive Critique Points
9 Oct 2012 - 2:52 PM

Watch out for Everton this season - no money to spend but a fantastic manager who can beat the top teams by excellent coaching and good planning. Ha! Ha! stuffed Man Utd.

MediumSizeUnavailable

well, Fellaini is injured and out for 3 weeks. that won't help them.

spaceman
18 Oct 2012 - 1:54 PM

BBC price of football survey.

More figures here.

Ewanneil
Ewanneil  41118 forum posts Scotland2 Constructive Critique Points
23 Oct 2012 - 12:39 PM

Am I the only one to be a little dismayed by this goal line technology development? Although I can understand the clamour for it I do feel that football fans love the controversies surrounding refereeing decisions. The fact that we are still debating decisions made decades ago adds to the folklore of the sport. I, for one, don't want that to disappear.

spaceman
23 Oct 2012 - 5:41 PM

Don't worry, there will still be loads of things for the officials to get wrong. Smile

monstersnowman
23 Oct 2012 - 7:32 PM

Quote: Am I the only one to be a little dismayed by this goal line technology development? Although I can understand the clamour for it I do feel that football fans love the controversies surrounding refereeing decisions. The fact that we are still debating decisions made decades ago adds to the folklore of the sport. I, for one, don't want that to disappear.

To say football would be less entertaining if the rules were applied properly and correct decisions made, resulting in the right team winning, is an insult to football as a sport. If football, refereed and played properly, is not enough and you want to 'purposely' keep seeing bad decisions in order to make it interesting then it's time to find a new sport. Its as much about football as bad or biased referees - do we purposely allow them to continue causing controversy and pervert the sport. I do understand what you are saying but I think it is a poor reason that is nothing to do with football.

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.