Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

24" x 20" canvas prints for £19.99 inc Delivery.

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

55% OFF new PortraitPro 12 - use code EPHZROS414.
chrissp26
chrissp26  1039 forum posts United Kingdom
19 Jan 2011 - 4:56 PM

Found a place to print some wall art 24" x 20" canvas's fully framed and delivery for £19.99.

Thought this might be handy for some of you, its not a pro lab but the 3 I ordered have turned out brilliantly.

Here is the address:

www.snapmad.com

It's not the best looking site in the world but it works.

Happy printing.

Chris

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
19 Jan 2011 - 4:56 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

cameracat
cameracat  108575 forum posts Norfolk Island61 Constructive Critique Points
19 Jan 2011 - 5:48 PM

Cheers Chris, At that price its a bargain.....Smile

MrGoatsmilk
19 Jan 2011 - 6:16 PM

Thanks just shared it with our camera club

chrissp26
chrissp26  1039 forum posts United Kingdom
19 Jan 2011 - 7:35 PM

Excellent!

Chris

AshTree
AshTree  41702 forum posts England6 Constructive Critique Points
19 Jan 2011 - 8:56 PM

Now that is cheap! Thanks for the link, might try them Smile

Theresa

Shane136
Shane136  1052 forum posts United Kingdom
21 Jan 2011 - 1:32 PM

Have used these as well very pleased Grin
Shane

Snapper
Snapper  93657 forum posts United States Minor Outlying Islands3 Constructive Critique Points
21 Jan 2011 - 6:44 PM

I've had a couple done and they are well worth the money. Just remember that you'll need to have a bit of room to spare round the edges of the photo as it loses a bit when it gets folded over the frame.

Snapper
Snapper  93657 forum posts United States Minor Outlying Islands3 Constructive Critique Points
21 Jan 2011 - 9:17 PM

I should probably just add that I understand they are not made to the same standard as more expensive canvases, but I'd say it was worth anyone with £20 ordering one up to see for themselves.

katym
katym  3
2 Feb 2011 - 9:30 AM

£20 quid is amazing! I am definatley going to try them out.

My friend bought me a photoshoot for my birthday last October and I wanted to get her a canvas for her birthday with one of the photos we had taken. All the companies I have looked at www.photomountsuk.co.uk is £55, www.personalisedcanvas.com, £75, edgware.snappysnapsonline.com £89.99!!!! So Expensive!

Thank you for sharing your findings chrissp26!

Fishnet
Fishnet  94976 forum posts United Kingdom5 Constructive Critique Points
2 Feb 2011 - 9:45 AM

A friend of mine liked a snapshot of a rose I took and I said she could have it and I knew somewhere cheap she could get a canvas printed, I was going to do it for her, so I uploaded it etc but they don't preview what it will actually look like once they've cropped it to fit the canvas and so I wasn't going to risk it.

They say they will crop or fill in the photo to fit the canvas, but I need to see they haven't cropped an important bit off first before I actually pay for it Sad

thewilliam
2 Feb 2011 - 10:19 AM

A canvas is much like a saussage - available in different qualities. You generally get what you pay for so look carefully!

stevie
stevie e2 Member 101197 forum postsstevie vcard United Kingdom2 Constructive Critique Points
3 Feb 2011 - 9:21 AM

Anyone else actually tried this service and can report on the quality?

ENGLISHSKIN
4 Feb 2011 - 8:31 PM

Thought i'd give these a try and ordered two 24x16. Delivered 4/5 later. I'm no expert on canvas print but i'm very happy with mine. Now hanging in a local shop for sale !

benlee
benlee  346 forum posts United Kingdom4 Constructive Critique Points
6 Feb 2011 - 3:09 PM

Thanks for the information. I've been looking around the net but everything seems to be in the £50 + region unless you can find a discount code. Definitely going to be looking at doing my first canvas!

Cheers,

Ben

VSS
VSS  4 United Kingdom
1 Mar 2011 - 6:09 PM

I'm tempted by these too. Prices are almost worth giving it a go, even if the quality is not 100%. £20 is worth taking a chance, I think.

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.