Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

2nd Annual Rowardennan Meet November 2/3/4/5/ 2006

Attention!

This topic is locked.

Reason : The End. Locked at member's request.

daviewat e2
11 4.1k Scotland
6 Jan 2006 6:18AM
Just to basically get a thread started for this years long long weekend bash here at Rowardennan Smile))

I am hopeful folks will want to do it again this year.

In the first place can I ask those who were here last year ONLY LAST YEARS ATENDEES AT THE MOMENT to let me know if they want to come along this year. again if couples etc and numbers in your own group.

I have booked the hostel for the nights of 2nd / 3rd / 4th / and 5th November departing on Monday the 6th November. It is anticipated a cost of 30.00 per person based on 45 (hostel cost is 1350.00) which I feel is the best number judging from last year. Again this is only for the bed in the hostel, all other costs same again ie own food/drink etc.

I will make sure a meal is booked at the hotel again and as we have loads of time ideas for events/activities etc are welcome.

The obvious one is a fireworks display !!!!!!!!!! and bonfire.

Also a certain member has a birthday that weekend Smile))))) yip you know who you are a***e

So for now those who were here last year only let me know if you will attend this years do Smile)))

Cheers for now

Dave

PS Has anyone thought of or willing to do an article on last Novembers weekend ?????????

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Badger e2
12 4.7k 20 United Kingdom
6 Jan 2006 6:22AM
Stick me down for that one... with 4 mornings to choose from I might make it out for a dawn shoot...
Wink
Matt
croberts e2
10 2.2k 8 Ireland
6 Jan 2006 6:23AM
Shall members email you, Dave, or shall we post here? It could get very longggggggggg

(count me in for sure)
daviewat e2
11 4.1k Scotland
6 Jan 2006 6:26AM
Good point and I am trying to make it easier this time.

How about just putting you epz name on this thread along with the numbers in your wee group and of course male or female or couple !!!!!!!!!!!! you know why.

And a letter posted old fashioned way to me at the hostel confirming then I have a file of names for easy and organizable reference Smile))))

Dave
croberts e2
10 2.2k 8 Ireland
6 Jan 2006 6:31AM
ok then, Dave. I'll post you a confirmation letter, along with an A4 print for your wall! Sorry, still havent got round to it yet.
daviewat e2
11 4.1k Scotland
6 Jan 2006 6:34AM
Cheers Chris.

It may seem awful early to start this but it was in Jan last year the first one began.

Also gives everyone time to book holidays, flights , trains , camels , mules etc Smile)))

Cheers

Dave
TeresaH e2
9 1.1k United Kingdom
6 Jan 2006 6:35AM
Yes please. I might even drag the other half along kicking and screaming.
daviewat e2
11 4.1k Scotland
6 Jan 2006 6:36AM
Screaming is not allowed, kicking fine Smile))

I`ll put you down for 2 just now let me know asap.

Dave
digicammad e2
11 22.0k 37 United Kingdom
6 Jan 2006 6:55AM
You can put myself and Mrs Mad on your list Davie. You never know I may even have got around to sending you the A4 print for the wall by then too. :0)

Ian
daviewat e2
11 4.1k Scotland
6 Jan 2006 7:05AM
Oky Doky Ian. Done Smile))))

Turkey mmmmmmmmmmm ?????

Dave
beaniebabe e2
9 2.3k England
6 Jan 2006 7:16AM

Quote:In the first place can I ask those who were here last year ONLY LAST YEARS ATENDEES AT THE MOMENT to let me know if they want to come along this year. again if couples etc and numbers in your own group.

:-( :-(

please let me know if you have space for 2 and quite possibly a little one...unless mummy will babysit Smile

thanks

Angie x
daviewat e2
11 4.1k Scotland
6 Jan 2006 7:19AM
I will do Angie will e-mail you Smile)))

Dave
beaniebabe e2
9 2.3k England
6 Jan 2006 7:24AM
Thank you very much, I would love to be there Smile

Angie x
zippie e2
11 1.3k England
6 Jan 2006 7:50AM
Can I be a definite in reserves please Dave ? I couldn't make the one last year !!

Cheers
Andy
6 Jan 2006 7:54AM
Dave,

Please change this date to the following weekend. I have a wedding on the 4th. Thanks.

I've given you plenty of notice, so make sure it happens ! - either that or I cannae come...

Andy.