Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

3D Software

xupadave 1 2
18 Dec 2012 4:28PM
Hello,

Can anyone reccomend an editor for 3d/Stereo stills? Yes, I've bought a 3D tv and no content available (without giving sky even more of my hard-earned) so tried 3D and found it better and more interesting and fun than expected.

Dave

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

collywobles 10 3.3k 9 United Kingdom
18 Dec 2012 8:07PM
On the subject of 3D TV, my son just spent 2500 on a new Sony and it didn't come with 3D Glasses!
cameracat 10 8.6k 61 Norfolk Island
19 Dec 2012 10:54AM
Check out the " Roxio " site.

They had a 3D editor of some sort in previous incarnations of Roxio Creator Suite.

Should be listed in the many and wondrous things available in whatever version is current.

Quote: new Sony and it didn't come with 3D Glasses

2500 quid and no 3D specs, Typical Sony trick, At least with the Roxy suite, You do get a pair of cardboard 3D bins, But all you need is the right coloured sweetie wrappers, Then just make your own..........Heck! Does nobody watch " Blue Peter " anymore.....Sad
Wink

As a side note, I had a play with 3D stills, Had an instant boredom factor, That has yet to matched by even the likes of Hipstamanic etc....!!!!
xupadave 1 2
21 Dec 2012 10:43AM
I agree - Sony 2500 3D TV, noglasses - diabolical. Checked out Roxio, looks like 3D for video, no mention of use for stills, same with arcsoft editor.
User_Removed 10 3.3k 4 United Kingdom
21 Dec 2012 2:08PM
There's a lot of 3D content on YouTube and Vimeo, if your TV can't get those sites you can get those (and much more) on your tv with one of these brilliant gadgets. Will also allow you to play downloaded 3D and HD movies on our TV without fuss, works wirelessly too Smile
xupadave 1 2
29 Dec 2012 10:30AM
Thanks, a handy tip - never would have thought of You Tube, not used it much till recently. My tv connects directly to it. Smile

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.