Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

5th Annual Xmas meeting at the British Wildlife Centre

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

New PortraitPro 12 SALE + 10% OFF code EPZROS814
tomcat
tomcat e2 Member 85912 forum poststomcat vcard United Kingdom15 Constructive Critique Points
24 Nov 2008 - 8:45 PM

Hi Terry,
I believe I have expressed interest in this meet for the last couple of years, but had to decline/jibbed out at the last moment(Work;weather etc;etcWink
I will make a determined effort to make it this year..fingers X'd...subject to Mrs.T sorting out her X-mas work rota

Adrian

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
24 Nov 2008 - 8:45 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Terry L
Terry L e2 Member 10577 forum postsTerry L vcard England5 Constructive Critique Points
24 Nov 2008 - 9:07 PM

Adrian you will be most welcome, let's hope things work out right.

Regards
Terry

tomcat
tomcat e2 Member 85912 forum poststomcat vcard United Kingdom15 Constructive Critique Points
25 Nov 2008 - 4:25 PM

Ta Smile

clintnewsham
clintnewsham e2 Member 996 forum postsclintnewsham vcard England
28 Nov 2008 - 11:59 PM

Hi Terry, put me on the list, it was good to meet you all last year and look forward to it again.
unfortunately cant stay for the meal due to work commitments but look forward to a good day out.
all the best, Clint

Terry L
Terry L e2 Member 10577 forum postsTerry L vcard England5 Constructive Critique Points
29 Nov 2008 - 12:33 PM

Hi Clint, it will be good to see you again will Jacquie be coming too?

Anyone else interested?

Regards
Terry

arnieg
arnieg  10682 forum posts England
29 Nov 2008 - 3:08 PM

hi terry
came last year great day out please put me on the list
arnie

pablo69
pablo69  6200 forum posts England7 Constructive Critique Points
29 Nov 2008 - 6:05 PM

Hi Terry,
Can I ask where the meal afterwards is going to be as we (astrum) may partake in a spot of food intake, not turkey though!!!

Terry L
29 Nov 2008 - 6:47 PM

Hi Paul it could possibly be Here or The Red Barn, which is only 5 minutes away.

Jeff, have you any info on the Red Barn since its refurb.
Arnie look forward to seeing you again.

Regards
Terry.

Terry L
2 Dec 2008 - 11:24 AM

The list so far is as follows:

TerryL
Aunt Sally
Cameraman
Geoffash26
Dwilkin
Alben
JJGee
Tomcat
Clintnewsham
Arnieg
Pablo69
Astrum
Steve_eb

Possibles:

Phil morgan
Geoff Baker
Coltranekoh
Fishiee

Anyone else interested

Last Modified By Terry L at 2 Dec 2008 - 11:24 AM
twordley
twordley  8360 forum posts England
6 Dec 2008 - 12:08 PM

Terry

i am able to make it this year, and would love to come along if you will have me...........possibly will skip the meal though - although that said and done what did u have in mind?

D WILKIN if u are out there - if u can get to welling darren, i will happily give you a lift.

To all others out there without Transport - If Darren takes up my offer then I will Have space for ONE other person if required

will be travelling from WELLING > A2 > M25 > A22 > BWC and will collect someone on the way

PM me, this has to be first come, first serve

Cheers folks

trev

dwilkin
dwilkin  724249 forum posts United Kingdom
6 Dec 2008 - 12:20 PM

Hi Trev

Terry has already offered me a lift, so that OK - Thanks for the offer, however!

Darren

Terry L
6 Dec 2008 - 1:04 PM

Trev, it will be a pleasure to have you along, it looks like we will be eating at the Smith and Western, see link HERE

Terry.

Last Modified By Terry L at 6 Dec 2008 - 1:05 PM
tomcat
6 Dec 2008 - 2:08 PM

Thats only 10 minutes away from the Premier Inn at East Grinstead.
If you are not aware of any foreseeable/dramtic changes to the current itinerary I will book myself in there for the night of the 27th.
After what could be a long/wet/cold day I can't be bothered to drive all the way home after the event.
This way I can attend the evening festivities with you all Wink

Adrian

Terry L
6 Dec 2008 - 4:02 PM

Adrian, I can't foresee any changes other than two foot of snow appearing overnight, so get yourself booked in and we look forward to seeing you for the evening meal.

Regards
Terry.

tomcat
6 Dec 2008 - 4:28 PM

Ta!

Adrian

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.