Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

5th Annual Xmas meeting at the British Wildlife Centre

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

tomcat
tomcat e2 Member 85836 forum poststomcat vcard United Kingdom15 Constructive Critique Points
6 Dec 2008 - 4:49 PM

Quote: so get yourself booked in

Done & dusted Smile

See you all on the 27th Wink

Adrian

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
6 Dec 2008 - 4:49 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Terry L
Terry L e2 Member 10571 forum postsTerry L vcard England5 Constructive Critique Points
11 Dec 2008 - 8:24 AM

16 Days and counting, anyone else interested in coming along?

Foxfire
Foxfire  10322 forum posts United Kingdom
13 Dec 2008 - 8:11 AM

Quote: As I said before I have taken all my images through the fences and I would say my images of the foxes are pretty reasonable, maybe you need to improve your technique CJ or come along and I will give you some help.

Hi Terry, since my last response I hope that our misunderstanding has now cleared up and I would have loved to meet you all on the 27th December, but I will be spending Christmas in Canterbury with my elderly parents and would find it difficult to get back to the BWC.

Hopefully I will one day have the pleasure of meeting you and then you can teach me to shoot through fence even with a 300mm lens without the fuzz...lol

I hope you have a really wonderful day and the sun will be out for all of you.

Have a wonderful Christmas - hopefully Father Christmas will buy you the photo kit you wished for - and a fabulous New Year.

Last Modified By Foxfire at 13 Dec 2008 - 8:15 AM
Foxfire
Foxfire  10322 forum posts United Kingdom
13 Dec 2008 - 8:13 AM

Quote: 16 Days and counting, anyone else interested in coming along?

If something should change in my plans and I can make it on the day, I certainly would love to join you

JJGEE
JJGEE  96207 forum posts England18 Constructive Critique Points
13 Dec 2008 - 8:34 AM

Hope the roof of the coffee shop is not leaking ... loads of rain last night and more forecast for today !

f8
f8  109169 forum posts England22 Constructive Critique Points
13 Dec 2008 - 12:10 PM

I'll be there with cameraman not sure who's driving.

Terry L
Terry L e2 Member 10571 forum postsTerry L vcard England5 Constructive Critique Points
13 Dec 2008 - 4:03 PM

CJ, if your plans change it would be nice to see you and hopefully help you get the shot you desire.

Jeff, I think it will hold up OK.

Stuart, I thought you would likely be accompanying Michael, it will be good to see you again.

Anyone else???

Ade_Osman
Ade_Osman  114484 forum posts England36 Constructive Critique Points
13 Dec 2008 - 6:22 PM

Penned it in the diary, but as yet don't know if I'll be able to make it.....Will confirm definitely or not nearer the time.

Ade & Sue

Terry L
14 Dec 2008 - 4:22 PM

Ade & Sue, hope you can make it. It would be good to see you both.

Terry.

tomcat
tomcat e2 Member 85836 forum poststomcat vcard United Kingdom15 Constructive Critique Points
14 Dec 2008 - 7:02 PM

Hi Terry,
Will there be time after the meet for me to dash to the hotel,book in and then return via taxi for the meal?

Adrian

Terry L
14 Dec 2008 - 10:59 PM

I don't see that being a problem Adrian, we can have a drink in the bar while we wait for you.

Terry.

Greyheron
Greyheron e2 Member 12277 forum postsGreyheron vcard England5 Constructive Critique Points
17 Dec 2008 - 10:31 AM

Hi Terry,

I should be able to make it...lets hope the cold spells have worked their magic eh Wink

Best wishes,
Mike

eonisuk
eonisuk  7108 forum posts England
19 Dec 2008 - 3:04 PM

what a bu**er thats the day i am working and not to far from me

enjoyed the brighton meet earlier in the year and would love to been able to make this one

hope you all have a great day

and i hope santa brings you all some nice pressies

eon

phil beale
phil beale  101502 forum posts United Kingdom
21 Dec 2008 - 10:22 AM

Hi Terry

The past meets have always been good so look forward to this one it would be good to meet up with everyone again.

Phil

ValSaxby
ValSaxby e2 Member 8132 forum postsValSaxby vcard United Kingdom
21 Dec 2008 - 2:08 PM

Hi All

Can you put me down as a possible .......just checked with AA its only a couple hours drive Smile)

We have family staying but who knows I maybe able to sneak away.

Would love to meet some of you.

Val

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.