Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

5th Annual Xmas meeting at the British Wildlife Centre

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Ade_Osman
Ade_Osman e2 Member 114484 forum postsAde_Osman vcard England36 Constructive Critique Points
28 Dec 2008 - 10:47 AM

Another thanks to Terry, apologies to anyone I didn't say hello to or I just ignored Smile which wasn't really the case. Unfortunately I wasn't really feeling too well and as some of you may have noticed I retired to the car to rest and keep warm while Suzie kept on snapping away. Well I didn't want to spoil her day not after making the long trip.
It was great to bump into some old friends and nice to catch up with everyone I did say hello too. The journey home was a complete nightmare, why is it that M25 always gets stuffed when I'm on it?.....GRRRRRR.....And while I may have pushed myself a little too hard, I still enjoyed myself. Thanks again to Terry and apologies to anyone whose not aware of my situation and may have thought I was being more offie than usual Smile

Ade

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
28 Dec 2008 - 10:47 AM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Coleslaw
Coleslaw e2 Member 913403 forum postsColeslaw vcard Wales28 Constructive Critique Points
28 Dec 2008 - 10:49 AM

No wonder you look grumpy, Ade... Smile
We were stuck in the traffic as well.
Get better soon, mate.

Ade_Osman
Ade_Osman e2 Member 114484 forum postsAde_Osman vcard England36 Constructive Critique Points
28 Dec 2008 - 11:03 AM

I'm ok Cole, it was my usual aches and pains that got the better of me in the end, I've had them for a long time and unfortunately will have them till I pop me clogs.....Sometimes though, as yesterday, they get the better of me!
As for that traffic, thank God I live where I do out in the sticks of North Somerset, I don't think I could be a Londoner or live that way for any length of time, the traffic yesterday was horrendous. It took us 2:30hrs to get there and 4:00hrs plus to get home, despite cutting out Heathrow by going through Bracknell. As I said the M25 was bonkers, seems to me it's everyman for himself on that road, lane discipline goes right out the window, you just pick a lane, stay in it and hope for the best. TOTALLY BONKERS, it's no small wonder all you cockneys are mad as hatters!

Ade

Last Modified By Ade_Osman at 28 Dec 2008 - 11:04 AM
Terry L
Terry L e2 Member 10572 forum postsTerry L vcard England5 Constructive Critique Points
28 Dec 2008 - 11:31 AM

Ade good to see you Sue yesterday, hope you manage to get some of the problems sorted soon. M25 well that's part of life round here, Mad...who....me.....never.....I'll just keep takin' the tablets, oohh to live in the country.

Regards
Terry

tomcat
tomcat e2 Member 85867 forum poststomcat vcard United Kingdom15 Constructive Critique Points
28 Dec 2008 - 11:50 AM

Thanks for organising a super day Terry

Great to have met everyone.
Loads of folks I didn't get around to saying hello to but it wasn't through ignorance...just the way things panned out

Pity there was only the four of us for the scran though.

Pleased I decided to stay over..at least I avoided the queues on the 25

Catch you all soon

Adrian

cameraman
cameraman  11227 forum posts England1 Constructive Critique Points
28 Dec 2008 - 1:47 PM

Terry. Thanks for another splendid Christmas Meet. Thoroughly enjoyed the day. Not too cold, it has been a lot colder. Even managed to get half a dozen or so reasonable pictures so I am well pleased.
It was so nice to see once again so many Epzedders turn up, I wish you all the best for the coming New Year.

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.