Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

6th Annual Christmas meet at the BWC - 27/12/2009

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Terry L
Terry L e2 Member 10573 forum postsTerry L vcard England5 Constructive Critique Points
26 Oct 2009 - 7:46 PM

This is the forum topic to discuss the 6th Annual Christmas meet at the BWC members' meeting scheduled for 27/12/2009.

Sharon and myself will be going on what has become our annual pilgrimage to the BWC, look forward to seeing a few regulars and hopefully a few new faces. Time to try out those Christmas gifts and have a good chat.

To view more details regarding this members' meeting, click here.

Last Modified By Terry L at 26 Oct 2009 - 7:51 PM
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
26 Oct 2009 - 7:46 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Coleslaw
Coleslaw e2 Member 913403 forum postsColeslaw vcard Wales28 Constructive Critique Points
26 Oct 2009 - 7:47 PM

I enjoyed the one last year, Terry.
If my South Wales gang is going, then I will tag along...Smile

Ade_Osman
Ade_Osman e2 Member 114484 forum postsAde_Osman vcard England36 Constructive Critique Points
27 Oct 2009 - 4:28 AM

We'll hopefully make the trip as we always try to do......Never seem to take many shots at this meet, too busy having a laugh and a natter with everyone....

Ade & Sue

Terry L
Terry L e2 Member 10573 forum postsTerry L vcard England5 Constructive Critique Points
1 Nov 2009 - 12:21 PM

It would be good to see the South Wales contingent again Cole.
Ade it would be nice to see you and Sue again, lets hope that the weather and your health are kind.

Anyone else interested?

tomcat
tomcat e2 Member 85874 forum poststomcat vcard United Kingdom15 Constructive Critique Points
1 Nov 2009 - 2:18 PM

Definitely interested Terry,but can't commit at the moment Wink
I have been thinking of paying a visit to Rainham marshes.I could stay over after the meet(as last year) and head for home via Rainham.I will have to see what transpires

Adrian

Last Modified By tomcat at 1 Nov 2009 - 2:22 PM
JJGEE
JJGEE  96233 forum posts England18 Constructive Critique Points
1 Nov 2009 - 3:54 PM

Hope to be able to make it again, so I will add my name to the list.
Are we going for a burger / rib afterwards ?

Last Modified By JJGEE at 1 Nov 2009 - 3:55 PM
steve_eb
steve_eb e2 Member 6345 forum postssteve_eb vcard United Kingdom8 Constructive Critique Points
3 Nov 2009 - 8:48 PM

Jeoff all about food, what about the throw away camera for Christmas this year?

Will have to remove myself from this meeting as I will be at The Emirates watching Arsenal vs Aston Villa with a couple of friends down from Brum land.....dammm & blast !!!!!

Hope you all have a great time I will just have to go on my own another day, Monday or something, sob sob.

Steve

JJGEE
JJGEE  96233 forum posts England18 Constructive Critique Points
3 Nov 2009 - 8:51 PM

Steve, perhaps you could spell my name correctly Wink

Throw away cameras ... cannot afford them anymore... too expensive with the film & developing !

Terry L
4 Nov 2009 - 8:40 AM

Adrian - let's hope things work out well it would be good to see you again.

Jeff, probably will go for something to eat afterwards, not many came along for a meal last year, so see how it goes.

Steve - football over photography! I think you have your priorities wrong there Wink never mind, sorry you won't be able to make it and enjoy the match.

Anyone else interested?

steve_eb
steve_eb e2 Member 6345 forum postssteve_eb vcard United Kingdom8 Constructive Critique Points
5 Nov 2009 - 9:58 PM

Sorry Geff lol.... So Jeff how is the digital work coming on you must be minted now all the money you are saving on film?

Terry, if I didn't have 2 mates coming down from Birmingham to watch the Villa as my guests I would be there, just bad luck the game isnt another day. I will enjoy it if we play as well as we did
last night against AZ Alkmaar, what a game.

If anyone else is struggling for this day I will definately be going another day so message me....Steve

tomcat
tomcat e2 Member 85874 forum poststomcat vcard United Kingdom15 Constructive Critique Points
7 Nov 2009 - 8:13 PM

Quote: Adrian - let's hope things work out well it would be good to see you again.

Gone for broke...see you in December Smile

Are we noshing or not...not many there last year Smile

Adrian

Last Modified By tomcat at 7 Nov 2009 - 8:14 PM
WildLight
WildLight  6145 forum posts United Kingdom3 Constructive Critique Points
10 Nov 2009 - 10:29 AM

Had a great time at the meet last year so I'd love to go again if that's alright, would be great to meet some of you lot.
Does anyone know how much it costs?

Joe

Terry L
10 Nov 2009 - 11:19 AM

Glad to hear you are going for it Adrian, hopefully a few more will be interested in going for a meal afterwards.

Joe, glad to see you are coming again Admission prices are
9.00 Adult
8.00 Senior
7.00 Child (aged 3 - 15)
30.00 Family (2 adults & 2 children aged 3 - 15)

Children under 3 are admitted free.

There must be a few more of you interested?

Regards
Terry.

Last Modified By Terry L at 10 Nov 2009 - 11:19 AM
Sezz
Sezz e2 Member 9617 forum postsSezz vcard England15 Constructive Critique Points
10 Nov 2009 - 11:26 PM

I really enjoyed the day last year Terry, hope to come along to this one too, I'll confirm nearer the time if I may?

Sarah Smile

tomcat
11 Nov 2009 - 7:11 AM

Quote: There must be a few more of you interested?

I think one or two are adding there names on the Meeting page and not on here and vice versa.

Adrian

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.