Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

777mm filter choice

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

New PortraitPro 12 SALE + 10% OFF code EPZROS814
mikehit
mikehit  56322 forum posts United Kingdom9 Constructive Critique Points
11 Dec 2012 - 5:26 PM

The prices on that page are in Polish zloty, not (exchange 5PLN to 1 GBP)
Prices for Hoya Pro1D protective filters have dropped a lot in the last 2-3 years and can be had for a little over 20 now, with polarising filters at about 50
http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywor...

Helpful Post! This post was flagged as helpful
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
11 Dec 2012 - 5:26 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Mozzytheboy
Mozzytheboy e2 Member 3550 forum postsMozzytheboy vcard United Kingdom3 Constructive Critique Points
11 Dec 2012 - 5:32 PM

Oh thanks for that Mike. You're a star. Trust me to get it wrong. I can be such a numpty at times. 20 for Hoya pro seems brilliant Wink

Mozzytheboy
Mozzytheboy e2 Member 3550 forum postsMozzytheboy vcard United Kingdom3 Constructive Critique Points
11 Dec 2012 - 7:17 PM

Interesting to see that the Hoya Pro 1D 77mm filter has been reduced from 60 odd to 20! Eek wowSmile

Paul Morgan
Paul Morgan e2 Member 1315199 forum postsPaul Morgan vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
11 Dec 2012 - 7:37 PM

Quote: Paul, did you not realize that was a typo

What else could it be Smile

Mozzytheboy
12 Dec 2012 - 11:52 AM

Thanks Mike. Got the Pro1 from Amazon for 20 delivery free. This is the UV thin one so seems a bargain and covered by Amazon direct. Now to see what I can find for graduated and polarising. Crikey Moses those B+W plarising filters are a bit humpy, almost as dear as the 160 Canon one!!! For a filter???????

Mozzytheboy
13 Dec 2012 - 9:08 PM

Hi all (Jeez you must be getting fed up with me?) DON'T answer that throwaway Smile Someone has just offered me a 77mm KOOD polarising filter (a thin type one); on the basis that all things are not equal, is this make a decent one? 'As New' for "12.50 posted.

User_Removed
13 Dec 2012 - 9:30 PM

Yes.

Helpful Post! This post was flagged as helpful

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.