Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

7dayshop

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

mishamit
mishamit  1138 forum posts
25 Aug 2003 - 12:03 PM

Is it safe to do trascation on 7dayshop web site ?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
25 Aug 2003 - 12:03 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

KieranB
KieranB  1125 forum posts
25 Aug 2003 - 12:57 PM

Yes.I've been using them for about 2 years now and have never had a problem.

Miles Herbert
25 Aug 2003 - 12:58 PM

I have used 7 day shop frequently with no problems, bear in mind that they are not the quickest when it comes to delivery, and often take a few days to dispatch your order.

grahammul
grahammul  11120 forum posts United Kingdom
25 Aug 2003 - 1:26 PM

Used them recently with no problems. Cheapest place I know for flash memory. I think if you assume seven working days for delivery its about right. They have to go via Customs and Excise.

User_Removed
25 Aug 2003 - 1:47 PM

Used them for the past two years, no problems.

lightweaver
25 Aug 2003 - 2:32 PM

As has been said, they are slow, and you will have problems if they are out of stock, but other than that they are fine to deal with & about the cheapest place you'll find for batteries, film etc.

I get all my film from them.

wendy9
wendy9  11475 forum posts United Kingdom
25 Aug 2003 - 3:40 PM

Used them regularly for last 2 years and found them excellent. If you ever have biggish order (bearing in mind how cheap their prices are) it can be worth using their 'rapid' post and packing charge of 4.95 and the goods are despatched same day (order before 10am I seem to recall), otherwise agree with above comments.

Little Jo
Little Jo e2 Member 122272 forum postsLittle Jo vcard United Kingdom
25 Aug 2003 - 4:31 PM

7dayshop have never let me down - I order in good time and am rarely disappointed.

You can check your order status on-line if you log-in and click on 'my history', you'll see what the status is of your order.

As Wendy says, you can pay extra for same-day despatch if you're really desperate, which is fair enough in my opinion.

Jo

Phil-LS
Phil-LS  11632 forum posts United Kingdom
25 Aug 2003 - 6:00 PM

I've ordered a few time from them and had no problems with transactions, Just the same as everyone else has said delivery can be a bit slow but other than that they are great for bargins.

P-L

mailman
mailman  11
25 Aug 2003 - 11:29 PM

Ya good range of stuff, slow delivery, dead cheap film and Ilford paper. Get all my digital memory from them.
Baring in mind it takes 13 seconds to break a 128 bit secure incription with code breaking software is any site really safe I think of it as why would anybody want to have my over drawn acount details!!

alan h.
alan h.  13275 forum posts United Kingdom
26 Aug 2003 - 8:42 AM

i have bought from 7 day shop for a few years now and have been satisfied with their service. i have had two items lost in the post during that time and they have replaced them without any question.alan.

john jones
john jones  11
26 Aug 2003 - 2:23 PM

Make sure the address you give is the required delivery address, you can't change it and you can't send it elsewhere unless you order over the phone.

Otherwise their batteries are cheap as chips, I have miss-ordered some CR2s (needed C123As) yours for 2.00 a battery inc, p & p.

pilotade
pilotade  11
28 Aug 2003 - 5:42 AM

I use them all the time. No problems. Excellent service and cheap too.

Ade

icphoto
icphoto  131320 forum posts England
28 Aug 2003 - 5:55 PM

I have used them all the time for the past two years, never encountered any problems. Cheapest place that I know of for inks, paper and film. The best thing is that if they are out of stock of a particular item, you do not get your credit card debited until the item is actually sent, unlike some mainland dealers that I know! Photoglossy are also just as good, with the added advantage that you can specify a different delivery address when ordering over the net.
Ian Cook

markyg_
markyg_  1162 forum posts
28 Aug 2003 - 6:24 PM

yes

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.