Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

7dayshop

mishamit 11 38
25 Aug 2003 12:03PM
Is it safe to do trascation on 7dayshop web site ?

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

KieranB 11 25
25 Aug 2003 12:57PM
Yes.I've been using them for about 2 years now and have never had a problem.
Miles Herbert 12 1.8k 4 United Kingdom
25 Aug 2003 12:58PM
I have used 7 day shop frequently with no problems, bear in mind that they are not the quickest when it comes to delivery, and often take a few days to dispatch your order.
grahammul 11 120 United Kingdom
25 Aug 2003 1:26PM
Used them recently with no problems. Cheapest place I know for flash memory. I think if you assume seven working days for delivery its about right. They have to go via Customs and Excise.
User_Removed 12 2.8k 11 United Kingdom
25 Aug 2003 1:47PM
Used them for the past two years, no problems.
lightweaver 12 481
25 Aug 2003 2:32PM
As has been said, they are slow, and you will have problems if they are out of stock, but other than that they are fine to deal with & about the cheapest place you'll find for batteries, film etc.

I get all my film from them.
wendy9 11 475 United Kingdom
25 Aug 2003 3:40PM
Used them regularly for last 2 years and found them excellent. If you ever have biggish order (bearing in mind how cheap their prices are) it can be worth using their 'rapid' post and packing charge of 4.95 and the goods are despatched same day (order before 10am I seem to recall), otherwise agree with above comments.
Little Jo e2
13 2.3k United Kingdom
25 Aug 2003 4:31PM
7dayshop have never let me down - I order in good time and am rarely disappointed.

You can check your order status on-line if you log-in and click on 'my history', you'll see what the status is of your order.

As Wendy says, you can pay extra for same-day despatch if you're really desperate, which is fair enough in my opinion.

Jo
Phil-LS 11 632 United Kingdom
25 Aug 2003 6:00PM
I've ordered a few time from them and had no problems with transactions, Just the same as everyone else has said delivery can be a bit slow but other than that they are great for bargins.

P-L
mailman 12 4
25 Aug 2003 11:29PM
Ya good range of stuff, slow delivery, dead cheap film and Ilford paper. Get all my digital memory from them.
Baring in mind it takes 13 seconds to break a 128 bit secure incription with code breaking software is any site really safe I think of it as why would anybody want to have my over drawn acount details!!
alan h. 13 275 United Kingdom
26 Aug 2003 8:42AM
i have bought from 7 day shop for a few years now and have been satisfied with their service. i have had two items lost in the post during that time and they have replaced them without any question.alan.
john jones 11 16
26 Aug 2003 2:23PM
Make sure the address you give is the required delivery address, you can't change it and you can't send it elsewhere unless you order over the phone.

Otherwise their batteries are cheap as chips, I have miss-ordered some CR2s (needed C123As) yours for 2.00 a battery inc, p & p.
pilotade 11 16
28 Aug 2003 5:42AM
I use them all the time. No problems. Excellent service and cheap too.

Ade
icphoto 13 1.5k England
28 Aug 2003 5:55PM
I have used them all the time for the past two years, never encountered any problems. Cheapest place that I know of for inks, paper and film. The best thing is that if they are out of stock of a particular item, you do not get your credit card debited until the item is actually sent, unlike some mainland dealers that I know! Photoglossy are also just as good, with the added advantage that you can specify a different delivery address when ordering over the net.
Ian Cook
markyg_ 11 62
28 Aug 2003 6:24PM
yes

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.