Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

7dayshop.com

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

kay1
kay1  10114 forum posts
16 May 2005 - 10:42 AM

has anyone bought from this site or know anything about it? Im back on about the digital camera again (im stubborn)

and i found this

http://www.7dayshop.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=95233

on second thoughts there is on on ebay for 349... maybe ill just be shhh now

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
16 May 2005 - 10:42 AM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

alan h.
alan h.  13275 forum posts United Kingdom
16 May 2005 - 10:52 AM

i buy all my supplies from this source and have had little trouble with the service over the last few years, in fact i have found the delivery time has improved somewhat , the last coule of orders were received three days after ordering. a friend of mine bought a digital camera from them and received it two days after ordering and the prices are good. alan h.

u08mcb
u08mcb  105817 forum posts
16 May 2005 - 10:58 AM

Do a forum search on them, there are very mixed opinions.

My orders have always arrived (eventually) and their prices are great. I bought a camera once from them that took around 2 weeks to arrive so it seems to be a bit of pot luck on the big stuff.

I think you may well be buying an American import here rather than a UK 300D which may have warranty issues. Others better informed than me will probably know for sure.

raziel_uk
raziel_uk  104929 forum posts
16 May 2005 - 11:25 AM

As you have been a member of epz since June 2004 I'm surprised you haven't see any of the tens, if not hundreds, of threads started up by members about 7DS.

It has its fans and haters but as Pete has mentioned in the past he is not happy to keep allowing "We hate 7DS" threads - so expect this one locked soon.

Ashley

sillyconguru
16 May 2005 - 11:30 AM

Mifsuds have one for 399

kay1
kay1  10114 forum posts
16 May 2005 - 11:49 AM

I only recently started looking at the forums i dont visit the site much at all now i am in the middle of exams and things. so i havent seen it.

Rob Freem
Rob Freem  1291 forum posts France
16 May 2005 - 11:54 AM

Bought an expensive canon lens of them last week arrived in two days saved 140 qid and it came with a 12 month internatinol guarantee I'me happy.

robob
robob  111022 forum posts England
16 May 2005 - 12:04 PM

Here we go again!

raziel_uk
raziel_uk  104929 forum posts
16 May 2005 - 12:30 PM

Quote: only recently started looking at the forums i dont visit the site much at all now i am in the middle of exams and things. so i havent seen it.

This would be forgiveable if it didn't specifically say next to the box you type in when starting a new topic: "Check your question hasn't already been asked and answered..."

Remember, everyone, before launching into another 7DS "debate" that back in Jan Pete did say he was getting "a little uneasy" about all the negative 7DS threads appearing on epz.

Ashley

u08mcb
u08mcb  105817 forum posts
16 May 2005 - 12:37 PM

[edited]

User_Removed
16 May 2005 - 12:45 PM

Have bought numerous items from them and never had a problem. Prompt responses to email enquiries and, indeed, have ordered my D70 from them as recent as last Friday. I don't expect to see it before Friday this week and I know it will arrive intact, safe - and be UK-spec stock (I've asked and got a positive response in writing Wink

Just read - and understand - their trading terms and conditions...

Mike

Bernie
Bernie  102201 forum posts
16 May 2005 - 12:45 PM

Quote: This would be forgivable if it didn't specifically say next to the box you type in when starting a new topic: "Check your question hasn't already been asked and answered..."

It should also say ignore Ashley..

Smile

kay1
kay1  10114 forum posts
16 May 2005 - 12:52 PM

Firstly Ashley, dont speak to me like that, i looked through the first 13 pages of the forum and didnt find any topic title referring to 7dayshop. So please forgive me for not spending another 3 hours looking through every other page.

Secondly to all of you who replied thank you, Im sorry if i have sparked some debate or made some people pissed at me. it wasnt my intention

and thirdly, i suggest no one else replies other wise they may end up in Ashleys naughty corner along with me.

Cam_D
Cam_D  959 forum posts United Kingdom
16 May 2005 - 1:29 PM

From reading this thread, I wouldnt be too worried by Ashley. After all every Village has to have one..................
Wink

Just Jas
Just Jas  1225752 forum posts England1 Constructive Critique Points
16 May 2005 - 1:53 PM

Remember, folks, rudeness begets rudeness.

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.