Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

A Kent buddy

Darksoul 8 23 United Kingdom
29 Nov 2007 5:51PM
I live in the the South East of Kent and I'm looking for a friend to go out with and take photographs of churches and all sorts of buildings, the RHDR, zoos and lots of other places. Basically someone I can bounce ideas off and get advice from and vice versa.

To be honest I would like to get to know you before meeting up for safety reasons etc. I would join a camera club but due to being a shift worker I don't get chance to attend on a regular basis.

If you are interested please email me, with your interests and a rough location.

Thanks

Claire

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

digicammad 11 22.0k 37 United Kingdom
29 Nov 2007 5:56PM
Might be worth you scanning this thread to see if anybody in there matches your requirements.

Ian
phil beale 11 1.5k United Kingdom
29 Nov 2007 5:56PM
Have a look on the members meets page as there may well be events happening in your area. there's one at the British wildlife centre happening on 27th Dec plus lots of members there so you will meet people who live nearby in the past 30 members have attended and traveled some distance to attend.

Phil
29 Nov 2007 5:58PM
Thank you both - I will follow both bits of advice Smile
29 Nov 2007 6:02PM
Just added myself to the map never knew it existed.

Phil
digicammad 11 22.0k 37 United Kingdom
29 Nov 2007 6:08PM
What map?
29 Nov 2007 6:13PM
I think I have started something now heh heh.
IanA 11 3.0k 12 England
29 Nov 2007 8:28PM
You could also look at the pages of WildaboutKent Wink

Ian
29 Nov 2007 9:08PM
Heh Ian,

you were the first photographer to pop up I think from that link so nice to meet you. I would love to get involved in something like that. I'm going to have a good read through it now. Thank you for the link Smile
BurntOut 8 321 2 England
29 Nov 2007 9:26PM
Hi Claire,
I'm in North Kent. Quite happy to chat and bounce ideas around.

Neil
29 Nov 2007 9:44PM
Neil I have just been looking at ur portfolio-its cracking. Yes would be nice to chat. Smile
csurry 12 9.2k 92
29 Nov 2007 9:50PM
Claire a good starting point could be the Xmas meet at the British Wildlife Centre, yes I know it is in Surrey and not Kent. However, it is not that far away and a lot of the attendees will come from the surrounding area.

Sure someone can post a link and you would be more than welcome. You may find a photographic buddy there Smile
JJGEE 9 6.4k 18 England
29 Nov 2007 10:17PM
Not much "epz Meet" activity down in this corner of the country so would be interested if anything gets arranged.

If you want some ideas for "buildings" in the Kent / East Sussex area then take a look at the portfolio of member SEZZY ( Sarah).
User_Removed 7 172 1 United Kingdom
30 Nov 2007 6:07AM
Hi Claire
I am am in East sussex, so not to many miles away and work shifts, would love to take some pictures of the RHDR, have done some at the Bluebell, but not posted!.
Be nice to have a chat!
Mark
30 Nov 2007 8:25AM

Quote:What map?

At the top of the page you linked to

map epz

Phil

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.